Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 150)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@veena nobody has so far wanted anything on those lines.
Ofcourse our forum is a peace heaven and would be so in future.
@closed thread glad it was.but for quite sometime watched the bashing going on .,I am gald that tomikoji also felt for us.I have nothing more to say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever.Disputed.tvrasika-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Sorry to go on abt this... but just to emphasise why I feel KT scores over YM right now is this- try listening to KT... don't watch the episode... just listen to him... u can hear his voice go up and down, u can hear his breath...
omggg.. true that.. that is what i noticed when he was talking with nattie yesterday.. the way his voice totally said it all.. i mean he did it too.. but the best was when he was outside by the car... the dialogue delivery there was amazing...

@Krishnaaa..
Good to cu!!

@Sana..
I am gald you are not doing OT..
And IQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.. yesss i have to watch Sangini..
used to be an ardernt CHA viewer.. LOLLL!!

@Shriya..
Nabz loves this forum... she feels for all of us!!
Don't let something like this put your mood down.. you don't even know these people.. Hug

-------------------------------------------
New Thread..
Please continue after this thread hits 150 pages.
~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live UpdatesThread-Dontpost

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@ sareeta
aawww... u get migraines? I get them too... just awful! Take care dear...

I am just amazed at Khanak constantly telling Shaan to go to Natasha... it seems like they r taking inspiration from our myths u know- all that sati savitri type pativratas, this is what they do... the most famous is Nalayini I think who would take her disease-afflicted husband to a prostitute's house because thats what he wanted... her reward- she could stop the sun from rising! So when her husband gets cursed to die at sunrise, this woman actually stops the sun! So goes the story...

At least Star One I thought would deal with issues differently... the wife feels bad that she came in between her husband and his girl friend and is doing everything to unite them! The husband does nothing ofcourse, having been responsible for the woman being widowed in the first place! And no one seems to ask him that- not his dad, not his daadi, not even this girl friend! Why can't for once we get a girl friend who would ask the hero exactly what his wife is supposed to do after the divorce?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverkubare-Veena-

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Sorry to go on abt this... but just to emphasise why I feel KT scores over YM right now is this- try listening to KT... don't watch the episode... just listen to him... u can hear his voice go up and down, u can hear his breath...

I do that all the time... after watching the episode, it just runs in the background and the one you connect with is KT's voice... it feels like he is talking to you... yep... you can hear him breathe...pause... think or just everything... and that is frigging brilliant!

More later...I really have to get some shut eye... Gaayu I couldnt resist commenting on this one!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikakubare-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

I do that all the time... after watching the episode, it just runs in the background and the one you connect with is KT's voice... it feels like he is talking to you... yep... you can hear him breathe...pause... think or just everything... and that is frigging brilliant!

More later...I really have to get some shut eye... Gaayu I couldnt resist commenting on this one!
His facial expression before he says 'shit' yesterday.. omggggggg.. his voice had so  many mixtures of emotions.... like was he telling himself.. the situation or sort of an opps! Amazing...
I am still stuck in yesterday's epi! LOL!

--Sareeta.. read about ur headache.. take care hun... take care of that headache..

Edited by -Veena- - 17 August 2010 at 1:08pm

shanakforevertvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL150 pg.......yeah.....LOLLOLLOL

Veeni, Sareeta, Gaayu, Zen, Beni, Hira, Tanthya, Shriya..and all that I missed....me doing a jig...me happy and in love with Burthal'sLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Burthalness....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Everyone isn't h just so adorable......muwahLOLLOLLOL

From his talk to his dad ...to him only worrying about what Khanak thinks to him miffed at Khanak not reacting so noremally to his ILU....LOLLOLLOL

My baby is gooner and thus can so see him dancing in a towel...even in his dream.....LOLLOLLOLwhen it really really hits him between the eyes.....LOLLOLLOL

shanakforevertvrasika-Veena-

Go to top