Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@tvrasika so glad that the thread is closed.Yeah i did get a couple of pms a short while ago and trust me i can handle such stuff smoothly,There was no substance in that i plainly deleted it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Disputed.shanakforevertvrasikakubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 149)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Episode was ok, nah, just kiddingLOL it was preety good especially KT!!!And his scenes today,i mean the bedroom one.I mean how much more can he improve? like seriously,i think he has reached his peak.The episode started off great with Sunil and Shan.As they say like father like son.LOL.Oh god and enough of Khanak and her guilt trip yaar,plz enough and i want Mangal out,i mean i want something really bad to happen to himLOL, Shan wondering why Khanak is unaffected when he is .Awww Shan was affected !!see see,but he wanted Khanak to be affected too,Shan we are girls ok, we are not going to bring out our feelings so easily .BHURTAL.!!LOLgood episode and precap,waiting for it,but where was yeaterdays precap???Confused

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikakubare

.Disputed.

IF-Dazzler

.Disputed.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
guys, waisay shaan jab bhi khanak kay liye dream karta hai tu kitana filmi ho jata hai na. he said so himself ater the 'iktara' scene LOL. and now today's precapEmbarrassed not that we mind it in the least of courseWink

shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikakubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ shriya
am glad u r o.k...just want u to know that we r all here in case things get out of control... these people... man....

About tomorrow's boxing scene- was it a blooper that in today's epi, Shaan comes in with blue gloves? he is going to do boxing or he is coming afterwards?

We have not seen Shaan in vests before right? Is this a sign of how comfortable he is with Khanak around? In which case, can the CVs pls give Khanak a night dress? It's very uncomfortable sleeping in churidhars, esp synthetic ones!

Tomorrow, Khanak is going to hold Shaan's hand and again ask him to say sorry to Natasha. Forgive me for repeating this but this bit is beginning to sound like an old gramaphone record! The writers have to come up with new lines....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubaresareeta

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
New Thread..
Please continue after this thread hits 150 pages.
~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live UpdatesThread-Dontpost
-
@ the closed thread..
gosh i want our forum peaceful like it is... i don't want topics like those..Sorry Shriya dear!!Ouch

Edited by -Veena- - 17 August 2010 at 12:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Disputed.shanakforevertvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubare

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Oh No!! Didn't see that Gaayu.!! Now hope the boxing scene is not deleted.And yeah Khanak holding Shans hand and asking him to go ask Tashu for forgiveness is annoying.It really irritates me..Plz just continue with the paatashala for godssake.!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikakubare

hirakhatri

Goldie

hirakhatri

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
no more of "natasha ko mana leejiye" fgs she's ur husband's girlfriend
when are u going to start FEELING!

shanakforevertvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Great points there Gaayu... wish I could think well...have a pounding migraine-  i want to sleep for a bit before I can get my brain to work alright... lines and my comments on my fav scenes of the day - Shaantanu and Daddy Khandelwal and MJ SHaantanu... MJ (Miffy Jealous) LOL...

Will respond soon...c ya'll in a bit

.Disputed.shanakforevertvrasikakubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top