Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shriya
am glad u r o.k...just want u to know that we r all here in case things get out of control... these people... man....

About tomorrow's boxing scene- was it a blooper that in today's epi, Shaan comes in with blue gloves? he is going to do boxing or he is coming afterwards?

We have not seen Shaan in vests before right? Is this a sign of how comfortable he is with Khanak around? In which case, can the CVs pls give Khanak a night dress? It's very uncomfortable sleeping in churidhars, esp synthetic ones!

Tomorrow, Khanak is going to hold Shaan's hand and again ask him to say sorry to Natasha. Forgive me for repeating this but this bit is beginning to sound like an old gramaphone record! The writers have to come up with new lines....
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
New Thread..
Please continue after this thread hits 150 pages.
~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live UpdatesThread-Dontpost
-
@ the closed thread..
gosh i want our forum peaceful like it is... i don't want topics like those..Sorry Shriya dear!!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh No!! Didn't see that Gaayu.!! Now hope the boxing scene is not deleted.And yeah Khanak holding Shans hand and asking him to go ask Tashu for forgiveness is annoying.It really irritates me..Plz just continue with the paatashala for godssake.!!!
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
no more of "natasha ko mana leejiye" fgs she's ur husband's girlfriend
when are u going to start FEELING!
sareeta thumbnail
Great points there Gaayu... wish I could think well...have a pounding migraine-  i want to sleep for a bit before I can get my brain to work alright... lines and my comments on my fav scenes of the day - Shaantanu and Daddy Khandelwal and MJ SHaantanu... MJ (Miffy Jealous) LOL...

Will respond soon...c ya'll in a bit
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@veena nobody has so far wanted anything on those lines.
Ofcourse our forum is a peace heaven and would be so in future.
@closed thread glad it was.but for quite sometime watched the bashing going on .,I am gald that tomikoji also felt for us.I have nothing more to say.
-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Sorry to go on abt this... but just to emphasise why I feel KT scores over YM right now is this- try listening to KT... don't watch the episode... just listen to him... u can hear his voice go up and down, u can hear his breath...

omggg.. true that.. that is what i noticed when he was talking with nattie yesterday.. the way his voice totally said it all.. i mean he did it too.. but the best was when he was outside by the car... the dialogue delivery there was amazing...

@Krishnaaa..
Good to cu!!

@Sana..
I am gald you are not doing OT..
And IQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.. yesss i have to watch Sangini..
used to be an ardernt CHA viewer.. LOLLL!!

@Shriya..
Nabz loves this forum... she feels for all of us!!
Don't let something like this put your mood down.. you don't even know these people.. 🤗

-------------------------------------------
New Thread..
Please continue after this thread hits 150 pages.
~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live UpdatesThread-Dontpost
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sareeta
aawww... u get migraines? I get them too... just awful! Take care dear...

I am just amazed at Khanak constantly telling Shaan to go to Natasha... it seems like they r taking inspiration from our myths u know- all that sati savitri type pativratas, this is what they do... the most famous is Nalayini I think who would take her disease-afflicted husband to a prostitute's house because thats what he wanted... her reward- she could stop the sun from rising! So when her husband gets cursed to die at sunrise, this woman actually stops the sun! So goes the story...

At least Star One I thought would deal with issues differently... the wife feels bad that she came in between her husband and his girl friend and is doing everything to unite them! The husband does nothing ofcourse, having been responsible for the woman being widowed in the first place! And no one seems to ask him that- not his dad, not his daadi, not even this girl friend! Why can't for once we get a girl friend who would ask the hero exactly what his wife is supposed to do after the divorce?
sareeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Sorry to go on abt this... but just to emphasise why I feel KT scores over YM right now is this- try listening to KT... don't watch the episode... just listen to him... u can hear his voice go up and down, u can hear his breath...

I do that all the time... after watching the episode, it just runs in the background and the one you connect with is KT's voice... it feels like he is talking to you... yep... you can hear him breathe...pause... think or just everything... and that is frigging brilliant!

More later...I really have to get some shut eye... Gaayu I couldnt resist commenting on this one!
-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sareeta

I do that all the time... after watching the episode, it just runs in the background and the one you connect with is KT's voice... it feels like he is talking to you... yep... you can hear him breathe...pause... think or just everything... and that is frigging brilliant!

More later...I really have to get some shut eye... Gaayu I couldnt resist commenting on this one!

His facial expression before he says 'shit' yesterday.. omggggggg.. his voice had so  many mixtures of emotions.... like was he telling himself.. the situation or sort of an opps! Amazing...
I am still stuck in yesterday's epi! LOL!

--Sareeta.. read about ur headache.. take care hun... take care of that headache..
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago