Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ahhhhh…. I need 20 mins to watch the epi.. but work has been crazy!!!

Ok… so I will watch out for the flying kiss..

Gaayu .. I rewound like 3 times to make sure I didn't miss the seevayeeya on Fri and that was edited..

I don't like when they edit cute stuff..

@Gopi and Akshay scene.. omgg.. that is so bro sis types.. eeekkk why are they ruining Akshay for me!

I don't want to see anything stupid like that.. more so I think Akshay will say something to Hetal if she tries to butt in or create a situation regarding that.

But I think it is something to the effect that Khushboo will be so mad about the whole thing that she will blame Khanak and DL's and marroo a class dialogue and take DL's out of the house.. Ohhhhh.. but she wants the DL's to be around.. so wonder how that is going to work.. maybe the DL's and Kushboo will plan something that will put Khanak and Gopi in trouble..

Btw.. loveddddddddddddddddddddd how Shaan came out of the bathroom.. awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God don't want to think or even talk about Gopi Akshay angle....which if CV's are reading is a complete NO NO!!!!!😡

Okay on a lighte note did we all hear and see Shantanu Khandelwal calling himself the Maha Purush who coined the dialogue..."Friendship main Nah Sorry nah Thank you" ....😆😆😆😆 I fell laughing on the floor....I was like really you😆😆😆😆😆

Just loved how he goes to himself hah main Maha Purush hoon....😆😆😆

@Gaayu....I once mentioned to Sareeta via PM that the whole drama is great with fantastic acting by all....dialogues, lightening, et etc...but the editing really lets us down...they really need to work on that for sure...

Not only the Siveeya...bit but water glass in Khanks hand then it not being there but in Gopis as she brings it in...then the whole comforter scene..she picking it twice from the sofa and today the Shan blowing the kiss scene...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's epi.. mahaaaa fluffy and cute..
tomorrow is dhamaka..

@Gaayu...
ditto you Khanak has such a beautiful attitude of life.. with the few months she has.. she is learning to cook new types of food.. dress differently.. talk a new language.. that is so positive.. if it were someone else.. they would be crying over phootie kismat and making lives around them miserable.

Tashu.. uuff.. poor thing but gosh she is an educated and smart girl that will do well in life.. move on!!!😛
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@GAayu...exactly...Khanak is way to positive in her attiude towards life...she accepts all he challanges that are thrown at her with a smile...and Tashu...instead of moving forwards ...runs backwards into the gloomy past....
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I loved it when Khanak called Shaan 'Naazuk" and was troubling him.Shaan was getting irritated like a baccha and it was so natural! Karan is improving even more now!Didnt like him muvch in LNBDJ, but i am loving him here!

Oh yeah back to the scene,that whole scene was so cute and hilarious! And then he holds her hand and twists it! So sweet!

Also when he says "thee" AND Khanak makes fun of him and laughs and he stares her with a smile! Loved it!

Actually the whole epi was good!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Krishna
We should open another thread which would read- 'Note for CVs Bloopers' or some such...U r very right. It's the editing dept that is not very good. Who wud do that? The PH or the channel?
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree.!!! Forgot about the nazuuk part.This Shan na always keeps complaning like a girl.😆 I am tired, i am hungry,i cant walk.Remember Khanak making fun of him in the kitchen and Shan overhearing her.With Shan everything is opposite,even the calories.😆.Ok i need to see the episode again now!! for the 5th time.😆
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gayyu even the Shanak scenes thread should be made into a sticky i feel.😕 So if CV's visit they can easily find it.
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@sharmida, u gotta thank me for reminding u abt the scene! And when Shaan says "Plzz mujhe tang mat karo khanak" was so sweet! IT was so natural too!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sharmida
How r we to get work done, at this rate? ShaNak babies, u got to give us sometime to recover, LOL....

Shaan the naazukh:)

@ Esha
Yup... KT is improving by leaps and bounds here... may be because he is able to identify with the character more? don't know...