Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.
~~~~
I know Nabs is open to suggestions.. please feel free in making them
Thanks.

Edited by -Veena- - 11 August 2010 at 10:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-ruchira23shanakforever-Amrita2010destinylovexxXSejalXxxGoldenPanda.kubaresana.samirshanakyasharan.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Atta girl! Veena, that's fast ya:) Hug

Today's star was KT. What a performance... he is so natural. They must have had fun filming this scene...

YM looked awesome in the dark green salwar:)

Taashu, oh dear... i feel bad for her too but then who goes abt waking people up?

And Hetal, was she trying to steal stuff from K house? My god, when is she and Mangal planning to return to Dhulwadi?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23shanakforever-Amrita2010smartckubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Gaayuuu..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..
i am suchaaa lozerrrr.. i watched the last part as i wanted to watch the precap and have to run to a meeting.. LOLLL..

-- loved the BG.. when Khanak is thinking of being sheetan!! LOL!
Shaan.. lmaooo.. 'raat ko bhi nahi sonee deti aur din mein bhi nahi.. ' i think he is talking about him dreaming about her!?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
--Shaan looking at Khanak laugh.. Day Dreaming.. i want to run and give him a tight hug!!!
awwwwwww.. awwww.. @ the odhani part.. awww..
Natashaaa.. LMAO..
awwwwwwwwwwww @ how Shaan comes out of the bathroom....

Natasha is so not realTongue.. i feel bad for her but am gald that Shaan bach gaya!!!!LOL
gosh.. gosh gosh.. i loved the last part.. the first three i need to watch.LOL

--- Thanks Nabz.. for making this a sticky!

Edited by -Veena- - 09 August 2010 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010shanakforeverdestinylovekubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@ Veena
I know... Shaan is simply lost in Khanak's big black eyes, and pure smile! No hope for him.. he is a goner as far as she is concerned:)

Tashu- well, I feel bad. But she shld give Shaan some space instead of constantly hovering around him... Khanak gave him space and see what happened....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinyloveThe_May_Rose-Veena-

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Todays epi was just too cute really for words...it was worth watching a million times really such cutensss personified by both our darling...Shanak...they were so damn cute and naughty ...each and every scene was fantasti with perfect dialogue delivery by Karan  and Yash....great voice modulation too...and the way Shan teases Khanak...fro not letting himn sleep in the night nor morning was too goodLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....loved the look Khanak gives him in return....LOLLOLLOLLOL Yeah the tone gives you ideas...LOLLOLLOLbut we all know the truth right...LOLLOLLOLLOL they were both busy playing in the night....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL and morning too...LOLLOLLOLLOL 

Hetal was back to her favourite hobby Stealing but arrival of Nataahs early in the morning....stops her ...LOLLOLLOL

And Natasha...what happened to we will only meet in the ofice from now on...so why land up to see Shan so early in the morning when you know he may be asleep...???? God...I think she really needed a reality check to see them both in the room together....thoough would hae really loved it if she heard Shan teasing dialogue to Khan ak of not letting him sleep in the night or morning...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Lets see what tomorrow brings...waterworks from Natasha for sure...and puting fire by Mangal adn Hetal against Khanak and Gopi....and the most awaited scene of all....Shan putting the duppatta on Khanak...aww.....that was so beautiful indeed...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010shanakforeverdestinylovetvrasikaThe_May_Rose.ayesha.-Veena-

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
So I wasn't imagining it! Shaan did blow a kiss to Khanak! Man, why did they remove it when the scene was shown?Angry That kiss was so natural!

People, watch the last bit of part 3. U can see Shaan blow a lovely kiss to Khanak and ask her to pour water on him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinyloveThe_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode.

And it has become a habit to say shaan(Kt) and khanak(ym) are so naturaal in all the scenes.

@tvrasika shan did blow a kiss in the coming up part  but that was not shown inthe actual part.Oh no!why didn't they sho that.That flying  kiss was so good.

@kubare can't stop wondering how nice the episode was.As already pointed out byakt/ym did extremely well in all departments.,including tone of the dialogue.Like u said one cannot stop admiring shanak.The praise just goes on and on.....

But can't understand why did they show gopi interacting with akshay.I think the scene was meant to create a doubt in the mind of khusboo.Well i was waiting to hear gopi call akshay bha.,but she did not do that.I am  getting crazy a bit here as to why she is getting akshay's office bag and all.I know they would never show akshay/gopi together and all but still/

OMG  yash if there is any insurance scheme please insure ur smile.It worth more than a million dollar. 
shaan was outstanding at staring sessions and when he said mein dar gaya tha as well as teasing sessions.

Wow.Such a brilliant natural performance by ym/kt something i have never seen for years on tv.always it is over dramatic or underplayed.,but never so natural.Thanx a lot cvs for this one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasikakubare-Veena-.ayesha.

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Does anyone think Yasha's voice was dubbed in the pool scene? Bcos the voice modulation was a bit off. In the bedroom scene, she was perfect...

@ Krishna
Well-said... just a beautiful epi... makes us look forward to tomorrow... but i really am not looking forward to Natasha yaar... she puts Shaan back by a few hrs everytime she comes.. then Khanak has to start all over again!

U think that kiss might have been KT's idea? wow... smart of him 'cos it fits perfectly!

Shaan cud hav jst given the dupatta to Khanak. Why put it on her head? Cho chweet!

Love RBO title song... one of the best title songs of soaps ever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top