Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Im coming by evening to unreserve this box and the one on the OS. By today evening, pakka. Im sorry.

Love,
Arushixxx
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u know what i felt so much anger towards geets family yesterday and any other family who would do tht to their child i mean seriously the pain of geet was too much for me to stand yesterday i actually cried cos of the pain she was feeling touched my heart and i felt for a few seconds how it would be like to be in her place and i dont know what i would have done if ur pregnant and have to work also geet has no family to support her at the moment Edited by mayurlover4eva - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

u know what i felt so much anger towards geets family yesterday and any other family who would do tht to their child i mean seriously the pain of geet was too much for me to stand yesterday i actually cried cos of the pain she was feeling touched my heart and i felt for a few seconds how it would be like to be in her place and i dont know what i would have done if ur pregnant and have to work also geet has no family to support her at the moment

I know i understand and felt the same
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arushi.

Im coming by evening to unreserve this box and the one on the OS. By today evening, pakka. Im sorry.

Love,
Arushixxx

Hey Aru....Chill yaar....No Hurry....I know you will reply so its ok....

Take care

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing means more to a girl than actually her freedom, and the feeling of falling in love. Its extremely sad that Geet missed reeling in the happiness of both. Because both never happened the way they should or they usually do.
She is a single mother, and I know single mothers who manage really well, and who raise their children much better than children with both parents. But Geet is a eighteen year old child, yes child, who needs to grow up fast, just so that she can make the new born into a good human being.
It is going to be tough for her there is no doubt, and my heart extends to her, to the pain she will go trhough and through the mental struggle/trauma.

As for fallin' in love. Isnt falling in love just the best feeling of the world/? Like truly, and its so sad, that she believes that she will never ever have that shot of being with the man she loves. Only if she knew... and she will. So we wait for that day, that day to bring her all the happiness she needs.