Thendral Monday 9th August 2010 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks, Srima!  I just couldn't stand listening to Padma and her evil talk.  How can this TA's mother swallow all this crazy talk about mai pooshing and its effects?  She must be really naive to believe all this.  Anyway, now the director has made sure that this T and T getting together will be pushed further for another year at least, if not more!  That is what gets on my nerves.  I guess I am spoiled by the movies which are over in 2 and 1/2 hours (I always fast forward songs!).  Hats off to you for taking the time to listen to her crazy talk.

That is what TA's mother wanted to hear.  Otherwise, she will loose the rich man daughter's alliance.

Hey, LJ me too...... fast forward the songs. 😆

Thanks Srima
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

I think TA's mom believes Padma, because (in her mind) Charu is the perfect daughter-in-law. No matter how ridiculous Padma's claims are, TA's mom is compelled to believe them. This doesn't bode well for Thuls, though...😕 

Charu not only makes a perfect DIL but the one with a heavy bank balance too...that is wat that has drawn TA's mom towards her....a good catch for her son and also it makes her feel being important in the society for having a wealthy magnate as her sambandhi.  If that Padma were to condemn Charu do you think she would want to believe every word she says? In this case she listened to Padma coz she doesn't want Thuls to spoil her plans and destroy her hopes.  Thuls oda father has got no penny to his name....so she would definitely chide Thuls forgetting that she (TA's mum) is also from an average family too.😡

Its so so sad to see these 2 young ppl being driven apart due constant hindrance from ppl around them. Thuls cannot be refraining herself from talking to TA - she shd let him know her reasons and her final decision - at least that way they are able to reach an amicable decision and each can go on their way ie. if Thuls still sticks to her dumb decision.  Lavanya didn't think of doing any sacrifies for her bro or Thuls - she only put her priorities first ....so why shd TA & Thuls be scapegoats....??😡
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago