Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks for the update, Srima.

Padma kalakku kalakkunnu kalakittaanga - wonderful performance! Padma Thulasiyai thappaa sonnaalum athai nampira maathiri sonnaanga and Thamizh's mum's going to take her words. Thulasi kkum Thamizhukkum romba kashta kaalam; Thamizh ammavai ethirththu pEssinaa in upport Thulasi, avanga paati mai (ink) pOtutaangannu saththam poduvaanga.

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=subbali
that too intha padma pesina pechuku and ta amma boom boom cow mathiri thalaya aatinathukum omg........mudiyala........wont she even have an inner heart pricking that she is talking so much bad about a girl.......and this ta's mom is another nut.....listening all nonsense talking and beleiving her son would have been taken to their side by putting mai and all.......utter nonsense.................[/QUOTE]

This TA's mom is really dumb. Like you said subbali, she even does not give a second thought for Padma's words about Thulasi, i think she does not want to. For her it is enough someone spoke bad about Thulasi,even when a child would have said a bad word about Thulasi she would not hesitate to believe.Why is she not able to understand that her son never would help a bad girl. It seems she even does not trust her son when she believes Padma just like that.

Padma was really too much.How would she talk when her son is put in jail. The whole road would see her son being arrested...appo enna panna poranga intha satelite lady who spreads bad news about Thulasi.

Thank you for the update srima πŸ˜ƒEdited by Theiva - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think much has been said about Padma's trash talk... dun wanna add further! Just wanna say that all the animosity she has is gonna end up being favorable for Thuls eventually..! The actual pannathaasai pudicha pei is in huge self denial so naturally she'll try to shift it to an appavi like Thuls!

Looks like only T&T scenes are left for the rest of the week! Hopefully the episodes turn out good! 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for updating this boring episode with so much of patience.U r really great yaarπŸ‘.I had no patience even to watch but I watched the whole episode though,adhu vera vizhayamπŸ˜‰ hehehe...

Tamizh's mom was too much.Tamizh have already told her that he is going to save this girl,Thulasi whose parents are forcing her to marry to an old man and join her with Anand right?I think he told that before that engagement when his mom was blackmailing him that she will commit suicide if he would not come on time.That time only Sudha told "Ivan thudikradha paathaa ivan kalyaanam panni vaika pora maadhri therila ivane maalaiyum kazhuthumaa vandhu nikka pora maari iruku" and hearing that I expected T&T to marry and got very much disappionted πŸ˜•.So I still remeber that scene.Avlo memory power πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Then I don't know why this lady,Tamizh's mom was mandaiya aatifying for everything that Padma says as such she is saying something new which she doesn't know anything really.Idhula ennamo nejamaave than kaila mai ottikta maari oru reation when Padma was telling about that mai.Avlo nambitaangalaam.Aama oorla ulaguthula yaar yedha sonaalum othupaanga than magan solradha thavira.😑Oru vela Tamizh avanga ammakita appa ozhungaa sollaliyo.hmm......therila enaku πŸ˜•

Padma told whatever she wanted and this lady believed everything.Idhu kooda ok but how come she got that much belief in Padma to give her the phone number?😲This is too too much

Ranu. thumbnail
Yes, Padma's acting was incredible! no denying that. And how creative she is?πŸ‘ I knew when I saw the promo, she will talk trash about Thulasi, but athu bhoomi vara pogum nu ninaikelai! I was so surprised the way the made even Velayudham sound like an innocent appavi man.πŸ˜•

The way Padma put her feet in the chair and excitedly continued about Thuls was funny and the mai poosra vela, OMG!πŸ˜† Only TA's mom believes all this garbage.

Anywho, hopefully the rest of week is focused on more important things this!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima!  πŸ‘(for this boring episode with Padma's nasty dialogues..😑😑.)  
I salute your patience!
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Srima!  I just couldn't stand listening to Padma and her evil talk.  How can this TA's mother swallow all this crazy talk about mai pooshing and its effects?  She must be really naive to believe all this.  Anyway, now the director has made sure that this T and T getting together will be pushed further for another year at least, if not more!  That is what gets on my nerves.  I guess I am spoiled by the movies which are over in 2 and 1/2 hours (I always fast forward songs!).  Hats off to you for taking the time to listen to her crazy talk.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Srima....forgot to say it earlier...got carried away with the happenings....πŸ‘πŸΌ
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
I think TA's mom believes Padma, because (in her mind) Charu is the perfect daughter-in-law. No matter how ridiculous Padma's claims are, TA's mom is compelled to believe them. This doesn't bode well for Thuls, though...πŸ˜• 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the wonderful update, Sri maa.

This Padma...such a painful lady What goes comes around, I guess this will true on her sons case😈

TAs mother is not any better person, she has no own brain and if she has that, she for sure makes use of it to do extreme things like emotionally blackmail her son and taunt her elder DIL😑

I am glad I skiped over this episodeπŸ₯³