Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshinivicneshwarysushavviRenita571JanuZEESXYkuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.migansupree-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbaVani19Sue NairCarynShemmoQuelle-BelleatinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 9th August 2010" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Take your time, Srima.Big smileT & T illainaa naanga wait panuvOm!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaQuelle-Belle

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

MONDAY 9.8.2010

Malicious episode , better to skip ,padma at her worst , no T & T  will post the update slightly late , Pl. bear with me
Agree with you - too sickening an episode to watch and no point in torturing yourself to update. At the most few lines should suffice. What a terrible beginning to the weekAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Vani19eljayQuelle-Belle

sindhu_051

Groupbie

sindhu_051

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Todays episode was bad....i didnt like anything...Padma was talking ill about Tulsi.....all members in TAs family have no brain at all....Big smile

Padma was too much..and TAs mom was listening to all...how can she believe all ? she doesnot have sense to analyse.....atleast few she can believe like for money only T is having so many boy friends...... bcas as she knew TA helped her in College admission...

mai nu sonnathellam konja over....

Lavanya oru selfish.... TAs brother is dummy....atleast Sudha is good in some aspects(since she was trying to stop Charu and TAs marriage Tongue)

Except TA ellam foolish and selfish.....

i think somehow TA will convince Tulsi and MM .....but TAs mom will identify Ts place and will come and spoil everything ...i guess.....

this Charu is again stupid ...nowadays girls are sharper ...is she not sharp enough to identify whether a boy is in love or not??

is she brought up from Village or City....she wants to roam with her boy friend in bike..but doesnot know if TA likes her or not...has ever TA looked at her romantically....Angry

Director sir indha kalathu ponnungala pathi ungalukku theriyatha.....girls are sharp.....Big smile

Tulsi even though she was brought up from a poor family and she was not exposed outside much .....she was able to feel TAs love but how could not be for Charu even though she was brought up in Blore and a rich family....

Charus reaction was too much...and that periyappa ...i think he is the villain for our hero and HerioneAngry.....if he is not there...Charus father will stop the marriage....

remove that character LOL

i wonder how TA will enter Tulsis new houseConfused .....atleast now Tulsi should not scold him.....also Patti should say everything to TA (what Lavanya has told)....

director should not drag this ....atleast TA should be aware of what happened ...why Tulsi is avoiding him......

will all these happen??????????and will our Hero and Heroine unite??????

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-supreeshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19atina

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
srima,
thanku for the updates.........same time i pity u for doing an update for this episode......romba thaan porumai ungaluku........
.that too intha padma pesina pechuku and ta amma boom boom cow mathiri thalaya aatinathukum omg........mudiyala........wont she even have an inner heart pricking that she is talking so much bad about a girl.......and this ta's mom is another nut.....listening all nonsense talking and beleiving her son would have been taken to their side by putting mai and all.......utter nonsense.................

that too..........padma told that ta amma is like her akka vam.........
oh my god........padma what nonsense is this........
apo t and t enne siblings mathiri a........many people will be ready to kill u.........pothum un pasam.................please dont talk nonsense like this.......

charu un pasathuku alave ila.....ithe rate la pona u will be the future villi i think........
now padma has transformed her characterestics to ta amma.......so thulz ku future la padma place ku replacement ready aagiyachu.......

oh on the whole........too much for one day.....

@ sri - nalla sonnenga t and t ilena wait pannuvom nu........Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-supreesrimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19Carynatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima.....for the wonderful update....

Pictures will be posted by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-srimaVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu_051

Hi,

Todays episode was bad....i didnt like anything...Padma was talking ill about Tulsi.....all members in TAs family have no brain at all....Big smile

Padma was too much..and TAs mom was listening to all...how can she believe all ? she doesnot have sense to analyse.....atleast few she can believe like for money only T is having so many boy friends...... bcas as she knew TA helped her in College admission...

mai nu sonnathellam konja over....

Lavanya oru selfish.... TAs brother is dummy....atleast Sudha is good in some aspects(since she was trying to stop Charu and TAs marriage Tongue)

Except TA ellam foolish and selfish.....

i think somehow TA will convince Tulsi and MM .....but TAs mom will identify Ts place and will come and spoil everything ...i guess.....

this Charu is again stupid ...nowadays girls are sharper ...is she not sharp enough to identify whether a boy is in love or not??

is she brought up from Village or City....she wants to roam with her boy friend in bike..but doesnot know if TA likes her or not...has ever TA looked at her romantically....Angry

Director sir indha kalathu ponnungala pathi ungalukku theriyatha.....girls are sharp.....Big smile

Tulsi even though she was brought up from a poor family and she was not exposed outside much .....she was able to feel TAs love but how could not be for Charu even though she was brought up in Blore and a rich family....

Charus reaction was too much...and that periyappa ...i think he is the villain for our hero and HerioneAngry.....if he is not there...Charus father will stop the marriage....

remove that character LOL

i wonder how TA will enter Tulsis new houseConfused .....atleast now Tulsi should not scold him.....also Patti should say everything to TA (what Lavanya has told)....

director should not drag this ....atleast TA should be aware of what happened ...why Tulsi is avoiding him......

will all these happen??????????and will our Hero and Heroine unite??????

Hero and Heroine uniting is not in the near future dear.....coz the best is always saved for the last. In the meanwhile we have to go thru the tortures of Padma/T's mum... with a flicker of hope knowing that  this is only for a short-terms till the love birds are united - and we can smile and jump and be merry.LOL

Ofcourse T's mum is so scared that Charu, the good catch will slip thru her fingers for she wants a good life and to out beat her DIL in their challenge. So with Padma's bad-mouthing abt Thuls, she compares Thuls/Charu and will be able to blackmail Tamizh further.Angry

Thulsi loves Tamizh and if she keeps seeing him she won't be able to forget him and also unable to keep her promise to Lav. Lav has suddenly changed overnight and become so selfish - she has forgotten the good hearted poor Thulsi and her bro too. She feels she can have a comfortable life with Nitish - which goes for her mum and Tamizh's lives too. Poor Thulsi has no place in their hearts (except T and us..)Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25Theivaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-supreesrimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for your porumai to update this horibble episode. Thumbs UpClap. OMG ippadiyum Padma pesuvaangala? She used all the bad words in the world to describe Thuls, Dead  I'll skip this episode Angry. TA got no support from his family members now except Sudha Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryTheivasupree-musicluv-srimaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top