Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Go I promised all the teachers of the VIBGYOR school that I wud give them their 1st salary and perks by the 15 of july but i completely forgot it.Now I'll give them salary for july and august on 15of august if I dont forget it again.....lol
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
kavya atleast they made use of kartik strday
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes aarthi they did but it wasnt of any use. The way they kept blaming Karthik esp tht Paro😡 and Suman uff is lartke ku tu mein mar daloon ge kise din🤬She was more concerned for Karan then Karthik jesse ke us ke biwi ho
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey, Guys I am here. Don't know why I am doing this, but thought I will catch up with you guys.

Starts with yesterday's end. Pratheek with match sticks. Paro bad badafying to Karan to open his eyes and Suman consoling her. Sudeen explosion sound. All run there. Suman and Paro run back to the room. Hide under the bed.

Stupid Prateek stabs only the bed. Paro and Suman have hidden Karan is a wheel chair behind a room separator. He is back to his coma pose.

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha i loved karan in coma pose.
Roark thumbnail

Suman and Paro take him out of the room. Prateek comes back searching. They hide in the medicine room. Prattek almos sees them. When Suman and Paro try taking him away a hand taps on their shoulder. Its karthik. He wants to know why Karan is out of the ICU.

Suman teels him the whole thing. BTW, Prateek hears the whole thing and not one soul sees him. He escapes. Karthik takes Karan back to the ICU and tells Karan his bro is always therefore you.

He asks the inspector you told me even a parida wont come here. Is this the security. But for Paro and Suman, Karan would have been killed today.

Meanwhile Suman and Paro come out of the hospital to see the dhamaka place. Suman says I know its Prateek.

Paro says I told you he is a haivan. BTW, only mahan Suman see a match box and the hotel name.

Paro and Suman decide to do something rather than depend on the police. Both think things have gone too far.

Roark thumbnail

Bidsoooooo ' me hugs you. Me missed you so much.

Sana, Aarthi ' Hai and huggsss from me.

Kavya ' salary nahin milega to kaise chalega yaar. Jaldi d.

Break time. Hey started.  
Edited by vinuchand - 13 years ago
imagine-addict thumbnail
sumPAR are so stupid get the police tell the police.
imagine-addict thumbnail
vinu me missed u too. Huggs. U are darling for undergoing the torture.
Roark thumbnail

Suman and Paro at MAJESTY HOTEL in all their wedding dress

Jiju is mad. He knifes Karan's phto and says I will destroy you. Once you escaped but how many more times will you. A knock on his door. One more sidey guy coming ther and telling him come to Hotel Blue diamond and take your passport and visa. Jiju says I hope it will look real. I hope I don't land behind bars again. That guy says I never do kacha kaam and leaves. Paro and Suman out side the room and they hear it.

Paro worried if he runs away what to do.