IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by IisBliss

arre gussa mat hoyiye, accha, chalo band kardiyaa, nahi dekhoongi; Embarrassed

matlab u really wanted to watch it??? Shocked dnt talk to me.. huh!! Ouch

ale nahi le; bas bole holahithi, toh sochi thoda dekloo; tumhale liye, band kaldiyana; solli; pejjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!! (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shonuu

ok guys,,, any plans for our dear friend srkluver's farewell party???Cry

yeah suggest something na...

shalini,, to give her a farewell party ,,first we need a confirmation from her,, that is she really leaving because,,she has said this so many times before... LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

ok guys,,, any plans for our dear friend srkluver's farewell party???Cry

yeah suggest something na...

shalini,, to give her a farewell party ,,first we need a confirmation from her,, that is she really leaving because,,she has said this so many times before... LOL

LOL this is my last 5 minutes with u guys...i will be dropping into my veeya land from time to time to talk with my dears there but i wont be coming onto the forum i can assure u that until nov 10. i dont need any more mental stress and all u gusy will be gloating this week. but i wont be watching the show

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
arre srk, yeh toh na insafi; hamaare ghum ko toh humne tumhaari saath baatli; ab jab kuch khushi milne waali ho, toh tum chup rahi hoo; pls haamare khushi shamil hojaau naa.. hum sab hamaare khushi tumhaari saath share kar ke celebrate karna chaahte hain Smile LOL

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

LOL this is my last 5 minutes with u guys...i will be dropping into my veeya land from time to time to talk with my dears there but i wont be coming onto the forum i can assure u that until nov 10. i dont need any more mental stress and all u gusy will be gloating this week. but i wont be watching the show

arrey but y do u need to leave this forum??? plz stay back...

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

arre srk, yeh toh na insafi; hamaare ghum ko toh humne tumhaari saath baatli; ab jab kuch khushi milne waali ho, toh tum chup rahi hoo; pls haamare khushi shamil hojaau naa.. hum sab hamaare khushi tumhaari saath share kar ke celebrate karna chaahte hain Smile LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL.............. well said...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBliss

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
kaash lekin hum aisa nahin kar sakteCry bohot ho gaya paagalpan aur hum yeh heartbreak nahin se sakte...isiliye better hoga agar hum chale jaye aur wapis tabhi aaye jab mere exams poora ho gaya ho aur track phirse mere veeya pe ho...warna hum yeh sab bilkul nahin dekhna chahte...umeed karti hoon by the time i come back the fighting would have subsided. goodbye everyone I am going now

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
sanaya i want to tell you something........

i guess their is nothing to take daily soaps so seriously.... its non of you gain if taps marrys veer or nandish marries rashmi.....

its just a serial which is never real... its a reel life which they show... beat it anything.... if the cvs want they can make or change the story as per their wish.... tappu, veer are not your relatives or tappu is not ur own sister is she???? but if u accept these reel characters to be real then it will indeed hurt u...... their is  a limit of everything right??? i mean everytime tappu's mistake cannot be forgiven...

sanaya i think it all depends on how much you allow these daily soaps to penetrate to your heart that if those character are depressed u feel as if everything is happening to you..... its just a story,,, u cant change it.... and these stories should'nt be taken to ur heart just because the actor or actress is ur fav....

thats all i had to say.... dont take these stories so seriously that it hurts u,, and disturbs ur studies or sleep,,..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top