Uttaran

My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!! - Page 2

abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shyams

So Tapu had a Surpanakha 😆

Not bad at all. Btw ru going to have a next part of d dream ?

we hv choosen a better and original name MAKAU (Majboori ka aulad). wht do u think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: abhay119

we hv choosen a better and original name MAKAU (Majboori ka aulad). wht do u think.

POORA FIT BAITHTA HAI JI
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh makau is duniya mein aane se pehele hi sapne mein aa baithi........... gud one lambooji
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lol 😆😆😆..... excellent job lambooji..... really enjoyed reading this baby dream.....
just as one cud wish it to be....
but just wish atleast in the dream veer n ichcha cud have got married n led a loving n happy life making taps jealous .....😉
and surpanaka was too strong a name for an innocent baby....
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lambooo. excellent dreaming. first when i saw the topic i immed looked at the topic starter name and when i saw ur name cudnt believe whats wrong with u.
fir toh ekdum mazaa aa gaya. 🤣
kaash yeh sab sach ho jaaye. 😆
This content was originally posted by: fast trak

lambooo. excellent dreaming. first when i saw the topic i immed looked at the topic starter name and when i saw ur name cudnt believe whats wrong with u.

fir toh ekdum mazaa aa gaya. 🤣
kaash yeh sab sach ho jaaye. 😆

yes Dhanya, people here are dreaming very unrealistically....so I thought I will have my own little dream..though a realistic one....and I am happy that we can all laugh with this dream.....🤣....... good stress busters.......
shivani9 thumbnail
Wowwww Lambooji, Excellent post, I loved every moment of ur dream, may ur dream come true. I have a doubt, did she have a C section lying on the floor,.😳.😆..n have wound dehiscence later with a big keloid on the scar on her evil tummy...😳🤣
🤣
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani109

Wowwww Lambooji, Excellent post, I loved every moment of ur dream, may ur dream come true. I have a doubt, did she have a C section lying on the floor,.😳.😆..n have wound dehiscence later with a big keloid on the scar on her evil tummy...😳🤣
🤣

Wow! Shivani......keloids ...that too big ugly ones,,,,🤣🤣
Haahaa......................actually i still have a smile after seeing yesterday's episode.........

poor tappu has now two blackmailers............and now this wonderful dream.............🤣🤣
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post!
i wonder, all the womens of that NGO will not turn into a criminal gang with the support and lessons from tappu....😆😆