Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV - Aug 9th 2010 - Written update (Page 3)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by divyamathur

INSPECTION --that's exactly what it was by dadisa,more like jailor inspecting the prisoner Ouch ..She's even got new glasses Geek   Wink so as to keep a teekhi nazar on anandi -- so as to test what all she forgot while at maika Geek ..tommorow we may have the adrak ki chai taste test ..
also wasnt there a guitar on the bed, Wink when did jagya get so musicalLOL first playing flute Party ,now guitarLOL

hahahaha LOL Jagya the musician - I wont be surprised if Jagya starts singing with the guitar "oh oh jaanejana dhoonde tujhe deewana" ROFL
Haaa LOL for that song he would have to go shirtless Wink but i dont think he has a body like salmans to do that LOL LOL

LOL woh tho hai...I somehow remembered that song when you mentioned guitar..that particular tune !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks.... missed Kalyani ji

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

INSPECTION --that's exactly what it was by dadisa,more like jailor inspecting the prisoner Ouch ..She's even got new glasses Geek   Wink so as to keep a teekhi nazar on anandi -- so as to test what all she forgot while at maika Geek ..tommorow we may have the adrak ki chai taste test ..
also wasnt there a guitar on the bed, Wink when did jagya get so musicalLOL first playing flute Party ,now guitarLOL

hahahaha LOL Jagya the musician - I wont be surprised if Jagya starts singing with the guitar "oh oh jaanejana dhoonde tujhe deewana" ROFL
Haaa LOL for that song he would have to go shirtless Wink but i dont think he has a body like salmans to do that LOL LOL

LOL woh tho hai...I somehow remembered that song when you mentioned guitar..that particular tune !! Smile
but if he does start singing Party ,dadisa Geek will be singing the next song Wink ," Ma ka laadla bigad gaya, Ma ka laadla bigad gaya" LOL LOL

khusi_*

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

thanks for the update..

if anandi came in with left foot inside .. i too wld be angry like a dadisa.. sometimes she really acts so stupid.. last time she was 8 yrs old and was excited . but she is 18 and when she is so matured to give up her studies for elders .how can she forget these things...

i guess anandi didnt know abt sugna's miscarriage. i guess that's why they were surprised...

i hope this anandi doesn't keep on crying like the old one and has learnt to handle things with tact..
i want CVS to show her mature in the way she handle things not always crying/sacrificing etc..
I actually think the CVs wanted to show dadisa shouting on her 1st scene in two weeks ,anandi making mistake was just added- just for that Wink to tell us dadisa hasnt mellowed in 5 years Smile
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
thanx for the update..daadisa is back hurray for tht...and anandi behaves stupid enugh like entering wid the wrong foot,she expects daadisa to pat her back??tho the inspection part was revolting...come on old lady,ab to sudhar jao...ab to tumhari carpet aa gayi,waiting for u to walk all over her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyosanw

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
didnt really like the inspection scene Wink.... well, i agree thts what the dadisa we knew all through would do... n she did her role perfectly... but strange reactions from the family... wouldt say the acting skills were bad... but all of them were like witnessing something good and enjoying it... smiles flashed, and even anandi wasnt looking embaressed, i thought any girl'd feel so on having to stand such an "inspection'... awkward! but then no one even said "maasa, u dont have to do this" even by the looks on their faces... all seemed happy happy.
hmm.. donno... may be coz of my ignorance... but i dont really feel tht would be the natural reaction on such a scene... they aught to be embaressed... missed jagya there... wonder how he'd have reacted!
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the update..daadisa is back hurray for tht...and anandi behaves stupid enugh like entering wid the wrong foot,she expects daadisa to pat her back??tho the inspection part was revolting...come on old lady,ab to sudhar jao...ab to tumhari carpet aa gayi,waiting for u to walk all over her..

Smile Smile Smile nice to know i am not the only one thinking its revolting.... i was typing in my reaction, and there, i see u've already posted thtSmile feels good to have company... hehehe

anu rulz

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
dadisaa ne apne teevar dikhane shuru kaar diye

poor anandi has to go through everything again. dadisa cannot forget hw to trouble her beendnis

thanks for the update

pjyo

Go to top