BV - Aug 9th 2010 - Written update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

INSPECTION --that's exactly what it was by dadisa,more like jailor inspecting the prisoner ..She's even got new glasses πŸ€“   πŸ˜‰ so as to keep a teekhi nazar on anandi -- so as to test what all she forgot while at maika πŸ€“ ..tommorow we may have the adrak ki chai taste test ..
also wasnt there a guitar on the bed, πŸ˜‰ when did jagya get so musicalπŸ˜† first playing flute πŸ₯³ ,now guitarπŸ˜†

hahahaha πŸ˜† Jagya the musician - I wont be surprised if Jagya starts singing with the guitar "oh oh jaanejana dhoonde tujhe deewana" 🀣
Yes, its possible that Suguna has had a baby girl in the last 5 yrs. The look that passed between Suguna and Shyam was very interesting though..when Anandi asked abt Suguna's daughter, they were like "Oh god, what do we tell her!"
Why are they showing Jagya to be such a super-man. The way Jagya played flute itself was unrealistic, no one can be that good, in 5 yrs, without hrs of practice every single day. I highly doubt Maasa would have allowed that to happen. Now, if it does turn out that he knows Guitar too, its even more unrealistic! The only way that would happen is if Jagya has quit studies and is learning music full time.
Yes, Daadisa inspecting Anandi was very revolting, like she is inspecting a cow that she planned to buy. I am 300% sure Anandi will encourage Daadisa to be super-mean, but turning into a doormat sati-savitri, the day that starts to happen, I am going to stop watching again
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Yes, its possible that Suguna has had a baby girl in the last 5 yrs. The look that passed between Suguna and Shyam was very interesting though..when Anandi asked abt Suguna's daughter, they were like "Oh god, what do we tell her!"
Why are they showing Jagya to be such a super-man. The way Jagya played flute itself was unrealistic, no one can be that good, in 5 yrs, without hrs of practice every single day. I highly doubt Maasa would have allowed that to happen. Now, if it does turn out that he knows Guitar too, its even more unrealistic! The only way that would happen is if Jagya has quit studies and is learning music full time.
Yes, Daadisa inspecting Anandi was very revolting, like she is inspecting a cow that she planned to buy. I am 300% sure Anandi will encourage Daadisa to be super-mean, but turning into a doormat sati-savitri, the day that starts to happen, I am going to stop watching again
yeah,just like the cow,she just stopped short of checking if all teeth were intact-the way people check cattle😑 😑
Nooo please dont stop watching-no watching means no commenting, and i like reading your comments 😊 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by divyamathur

hahahaha πŸ˜† Jagya the musician - I wont be surprised if Jagya starts singing with the guitar "oh oh jaanejana dhoonde tujhe deewana" 🀣
Haaa πŸ˜† for that song he would have to go shirtless πŸ˜‰ but i dont think he has a body like salmans to do that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nooo please dont stop watching-no watching means no commenting, and i like reading your comments 😊

Pjyo, even if I stop watching, I can comment based on other people's updates πŸ˜†. What is your name by the way ?
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Pjyo, even if I stop watching, I can comment based on other people's updates πŸ˜†. What is your name by the way ?
its jyothisree call me jyothi 😊
Originally posted by pjyo

Haaa πŸ˜† for that song he would have to go shirtless πŸ˜‰ but i dont think he has a body like salmans to do that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† woh tho hai...I somehow remembered that song when you mentioned guitar..that particular tune !! 😊
Thanks.... missed Kalyani ji
Originally posted by divyamathur

πŸ˜† woh tho hai...I somehow remembered that song when you mentioned guitar..that particular tune !! 😊
but if he does start singing πŸ₯³ ,dadisa πŸ€“ will be singing the next song πŸ˜‰ ," Ma ka laadla bigad gaya, Ma ka laadla bigad gaya" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pallai

thanks for the update..

if anandi came in with left foot inside .. i too wld be angry like a dadisa.. sometimes she really acts so stupid.. last time she was 8 yrs old and was excited . but she is 18 and when she is so matured to give up her studies for elders .how can she forget these things...

i guess anandi didnt know abt sugna's miscarriage. i guess that's why they were surprised...

i hope this anandi doesn't keep on crying like the old one and has learnt to handle things with tact..
i want CVS to show her mature in the way she handle things not always crying/sacrificing etc..
I actually think the CVs wanted to show dadisa shouting on her 1st scene in two weeks ,anandi making mistake was just added- just for that πŸ˜‰ to tell us dadisa hasnt mellowed in 5 years 😊