Fan Fictions

ETERNALLY YOURS ' Arsh ' uptd 13/08 pg 8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
res reply soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeetPremeer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ETERNALLY YOURS ' Arsh ' uptd 13/08 pg 8 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friends_4dream

Goldie

friends_4dream

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hey,

what r u waiting 4??????

jaldi jaldi part likho.

iotna acha promo dikha ke itna wait.ye to nainsaafi hui.

just kidding.
plz cont.soon
and if u do pm plz add me in ur pm list
tc

MeetPremeer

illa8

Goldie

illa8

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i just love the concept...i'm a kash fan too...an i'm lovin shilpa an armaan...plz add me to your pm list and update soon.
=)    

MeetPremeer

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged

PART-1

" Armaan, I am ready to die thousands of times in the most painful way possible if only I get a chance to love you. I am not asking you for anything in return. Just let me love you and spend sometime with you ", Shilpa begged with tears in her eyes.

Armaan didn't say anything and turned to the other side.
Shilpa waited for him to speak. When he didn't say anything for 15 minutes Shilpa wiped the tears that had leahed out out ler eyes and turned to go out of Armaan's house.

Just as she was about to step out of the door Armaan pulled her inside forcefully shut the door with a bang and pushed her against it and trapped her between the door and his body.

" Why don't you understand Shilpa that you will only get pain by being with me? Why do you want to make your life a hell? You can do much better than a heartless man Shilpa. You can do much better than me ", Armaan said angryly.

" I don't want anyone but you Armaan. Pyaar soch samajh ke nahi kiya jata vo to bas ho jata hai. Mujhe tumhare pyaar se pyaar hua hai Armaan. Mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha suruvat mein ki mujhe jisse pyaar hua hai vo tum ho. Haan par kahi na kahi mere dil ko hamesa se pata tha. Just let me love you Armaan. My whole life I didn't have anyone to call my own, anyone whom I can rely upon, just let me have that person Armaan, just let me have that person ", Shilpa said.

" This is your last chance Shilpa. This is your last chance. But let me warn you if you still want be with me I wont ever let you go. I am a very possesssive person Shilpa. For Riddhima, I had to change myself but with you I can be myself. You will be only mine. So if you want to keep our relationship a secret you better back out now " said Armaan.

" If I wanted it to be a secret then why would I ask for a relationship. I don't want you to change or act Armaan. I want you to be yourself with me. If you can't be yourself with me then my love for you is not true. I am ETERNALLY YOURS, Armaan whether you want me or not I will always be yours " Shilpa whispered looking deeply into Armaan's eyes hoping to convey that message by her eyes.

" That's it Shona now you can't back out even if you would want to " said Armaan pressing himself closer to Shilpa so that not even air could pass between them.

" So Mr Malik... oops... sorry... I mean Dr Malik you named me without telling me what I am to you ", Shilpa said naughtily.

" When Dr Malhotra its Mr Malik to the hospital staff of Sanjeevni from today onwards and that Mr Malik is your boyfriend so you better maintain distance from other boys as if your possessive boyfriend became jealous you have first handly witnessed the street-fighting skills of your boyfriend ", said Armaan catching the mood Shilpa was in now.

" Are you trying to frighten me Mr Malik? " said Shilpa as a big smile stretched across her lips.

" I am just clarifing so that you dont say you didn't know anything when the time comes, Shona " said Armaan kissing the corner of her lips.

Shilpa stood dumb founded as Armaan moved back leaving a distance of one feet between them with a smug look on his face.

Armaan circled his arms around Shilpa's waist and said " Shona, abhi to tumne kya kisi ne bhi is Ashiq ki ashiqe nahi dekhi par ab tum dekhogi " while kissing her forehead.

" Well Mr Ashiq now if you will please excuse me I have to go home and get ready for Sanjeevni " said Shilpa while blushing and looking down.

" Oye hoye mujhe nahi pata tha ki Shilpa Malhotra ko blush karna bhi aata hai " smiled Armaan while holding her chin and tilting it upwards.

" Ab to pata chal gaya na to please mujhe jane do varna Dr Riddhima mujhe kacha chaba jaiyegi as aaj tumhari duty late start hoti hai to tumhe der se aana hai par mujhe to vaha apne time se pahucna hai " said Shilpa as she tried to get out of Armaan's arms.

Armaan tightened his hold and said while looking into her eyes " Ab tum jitna mujhse dur jane ke koshis karogi maain tumhe utna hi apne pass le aunga " Aur vaise bhi mujhe Sanjeevni mai kuch kam hai so go go and get ready here only and then we will go together "

" Par vo kapde... "

" Are you trying to tell me Shona ki utna bade bag jo tum kal leke gai thi vo khali hai as I find that hard to believe. Tum ja ke fresh ho jao master bedroom mein main guest bathroom use karleta hu "

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12happygirl18Ash1990prerna27marry21Srihaammy_amnapiyushishooooonadiyachillcue1SHWETAKASHLOVERLoveArshGurpreetKaSh16sasyamischiefAnokheesravz23In3ffable_lOv3tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixLaila.Nniki4lifearsh444kashmayurfanrising_angelaroosheeTia_0810sajniksgianminaalMmeeru_s_armaanhemvbMaNaLoVeKaSh.sireesha.shivi17sonam_princessrashida.Suhasini.swamii92frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaacharmingkillerKaShforever06Nida_21Azmii-screwed.UP--shamima-fri42911RevolutionbreezMysticalRealmDaShInG_DeViLdhruvikaluvsKSGprrk86Crazyy_Fanmoonlight2630-Prithi-AR_LOVERsweetie_angelsammy4ujanu1610arshluver_15zhasan2lil_desi_goddesdazzling_armaannaddiya26KaSh_luv-KaShti-swetiepie_angelNeha.K.-ialwayswill-Norzteenorchidnidha1983swetha10divkashfullanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetXiahtic-5Krishna_Sourav-GoogleWithMe-

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Wow sweet update.. luved the possessive Armaan n shilpa is really sweet.. do continue soon

MeetPremeer

.sireesha.

Goldie

.sireesha.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
That was so touching Dear
Thanx for the PM
pls continue soooooooon

MeetPremeer

shivi17

Goldie

shivi17

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
AWESOME, this was superb, kaash creatives ke paas apke jaise thinking aur demaag hota toh arsh kab ke mil gaye hot :) pls add me to ur pm list :)

MeetPremeer

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
woah dear its really mind blowing one too gud such a rocking one i wish in dmg he too accept her like this plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

http://www.laosflower.com/images/27roses%5B1640%5D.jpg

MeetPremeer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top