Balika Vadhu

Dadisa is back.....

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dadisa is back.. she stopped NAndi becayuse she was keeping her left leg first Dadisa is having her glasses thats the different lookπŸ˜‰ she had two bangles ready for her new beendini and she was all loving towards her but showed concern that she forgot all the thigs she taught herπŸ˜† Anandi says no she hasnt..... Dadisa had a closer look at Anandi left and right and then was impressed.. Jagya is still not likng dadisaπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
varsha is that.. sajar re jhoot mat bolo from the songs of Rajkapoor?

Khuda ke paas jana hai.. mukesh ji ka song?

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rocking....Daadisa's first dialog post leap "Rukh jaa chori - Thaari bhali hove" πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am sooo excited to see her finally..she kinda looks cute with the glasses πŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
I am posting while I am watching...Sugna just entered and woh tho Jagya aur Anandi ki choti behen lag rahi hai πŸ˜† yea kya ho gaya πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kind of true but at the same time look at Avika's last episodes

she was looking very old as well.. So pratyusha dosen't look that big ( though in age she is elder)
divmath thumbnail
Sugna looks very young according to me...when you compare her to Pratyusha and Shashank and I guess she is actually younger..so that shows on her face and personality....Pratyusha has this mature look even though she is in her teens and Sugna still looks like a 16-17 year old...
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am very happy that Dadisa is back. Love Sujata Sikri. She is mighty impressive and Dadisa is still very true to her character. Looking forward to more of her.πŸ‘πŸΌ
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

varsha is that.. sajar re jhoot mat bolo from the songs of Rajkapoor?

Khuda ke paas jana hai.. mukesh ji ka song?

hey its SAB's show sajan re jhoot mat bolo ----telecast after tarak mehta----i love this show
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

Kind of true but at the same time look at Avika's last episodes

she was looking very old as well.. So pratyusha dosen't look that big ( though in age she is elder)

she doesnt look old but her her eyes have a mature look 😊
with suguna i think there is actually internal conversation going on in vibha anands head πŸ˜‰   ,"Haay,main athaarah ki πŸ€ͺ mera chotta bhai theyees ka    aur meri bhabhi bayees ki πŸ˜• Ruku ya serial chhood ke bhaag jaaon    "   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sudss thumbnail
lol pjyo... tht was a good one πŸ˜‰ sugna was really contemplating tht, wasnt she?

loved dadisa today... shez really the lifeline of the show... nice to see her back