Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

'Twilight' series scores big at 2010 Teen Choice Awards

Robert Pattinson

Last night, the 2010 Teen Choice Awards were taped in the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California, and reports show that the Twilight series and its cast scored big at the event (which will air on FOX tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST).

For starters, as a duo, Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart won "Choice Movie: Liplock" and "Choice Movie: Chemistry" for their work together in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

They also won several individual awards, including "Choice Movie Actress: Fantasy" and "Choice Summer Movie Star: Female" for Kristen Stewart and "Choice Movie Actor: Drama" (for his work in Remember Me) and "Choice Summer Movie Star: Male" for Robert Pattinson.

Taylor Lautner also got his fair share of recognition at the TCAs, taking in "Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy," "Choice Male Hottie," and "Choice Smile."

Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, meanwhile, were the "Choice Scene Stealers" for the female and male categories, and Rachelle Lefevre did indeed pick up her "Choice Movie: Villain" win.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon was picked as the "Choice Movie: Fantasy" winner, while The Twilight Saga: Eclipse won "Choice Summer Movie."

The final win for the Twilight series at the TCAs was the "Most Fanatic Fans" award . . . which went to us, Twilight fans.

Access Hollywood was on the red carpet of the TCAs and caught up with a few the castmembers present at the event.

Link-http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2010m8d9-Twilight-series-scores-big-at-2010-Teen-Choice-Awards?cid=examiner-email

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.3962.dbr_kmichiUnderControl.Angelic_JAmbrosia....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Twilight' series scores big at 2010 Teen Choice" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

This is SO FUNNY! CSz Rob is trying to Talk and the people just keep screaming.

Also Rob for Remember Me said "Its Great to win something outside of Twilight."

I just wanted the Remember Me One! Nothing Else Matters to Me, Rob proved He isn't only Good Looks (WHIch He Had XD) and Its just amazing. He is truly an awesome Actor.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichiUnderControl.Ambrosia.anjz.rob_ian

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I don't think Kristen won any awards Confused. I remember her being nominated for The Runaways but she didn't win I believe...and she wasn't even there! I don't remember seeing her on stage or anywhere Smile

Still, I'm glad New Moon did really well! I love Robert and Taylor and the rest of the cast! Tongue

-ShikhaEmbarrassed

Edited by iluvTD* - 10 August 2010 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jrob_ian

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvTD*

I don't think Kristen won any awards Confused. I remember her being nominated for The Runaways but she didn't win I believe...and she wasn't even there! I don't remember seeing her on stage or anywhere Smile

Still, I'm glad New Moon did really well! I love Robert and Taylor and the rest of the cast! Tongue

-ShikhaEmbarrassed

Ya Kristen Won.

Kristen - Won 4 All For Acting/2 For Chemistry&Kiss WITH PATZ Day Dreaming

Robert - Won 4 All For Acting/2 For Chemistry&Kiss WITH STEW. Also One For Remember Me Star

Taylor - Won 4 One For New Moon&Rest For Physical Appearance.

Kellan - Won 1

Ashley - Won 1

The Saga - 2

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UnderControl.Angelic_Jrob_ian

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by iluvTD*

-ShikhaEmbarrassed

Ya Kristen Won.

Kristen - Won 4 All For Acting/2 For Chemistry&Kiss WITH PATZ Day Dreaming

Robert - Won 4 All For Acting/2 For Chemistry&Kiss WITH STEW. Also One For Remember Me Star

Taylor - Won 4 One For New Moon&Rest For Physical Appearance.

Kellan - Won 1

Ashley - Won 1

The Saga - 2

Ohh Confused ...sorry, I guess I didn't noticed that Embarrassed. Thanks for telling me! Tongue

But she wasn't there though, right?

-Shikha Smile

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yaa She was missing. Here is the Awards List.

Teen Choice Awards Winners!

she was busy with Work. Cry Missed RobSten

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 10 August 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rob_ian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top