Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Cool One Tanu 😊

@LadyM: . "It will not be easy for her to just "walk out" with a bye-see-yaa-it-was-nice-staying-with-ya ... "

Looks like the scene for tomorrow indicates the same, and that is why Suhana is cribbing about Ishaan giving her the responsibility of informing others about her departure.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Agreed.....dear.......n thats why ...she was upset wit Ishu ..making her...say the goodbyes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n so found a way out by writing a chitti....😊 n maring kalti...frm th sasural

And as we already know from the article, the chitti will land in Badi Maa's hand, who will then fall sick. With Badi Maa sick, there is no chance of Suhana leaving ...

What I am more curious to watch though, is how in between all this, Suhana adapts herself to the household and how she makes inroads with Ishaan and her relationship.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

And as we already know from the article, the chitti will land in Badi Maa's hand, who will then fall sick. With Badi Maa sick, there is no chance of Suhana leaving ...

What I am more curious to watch though, is how in between all this, Suhana adapts herself to the household and how she makes inroads with Ishaan and her relationship.

Hmm.........i agree.......i still think she will leave n then come back.....πŸ˜›...but yes yes..that did b awsome to see... how Suhana amends her mistakes...πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i feel she will come back to look after badi maa or just be with her...
i doubt whether she will realize that her decision was the reason for badi maa's illness unlessor until badi maa says it to her....
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

i feel she will come back to look after badi maa or just be with her...

i doubt whether she will realize that her decision was the reason for badi maa's illness unlessor until badi maa says it to her....

hmmm shwetha.... may be not..immediately.....but after while nursing Badi Maa she will definitely feel.....coz she usually sees the hurt or disapointment in Badi Maas eyes..first...πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

hmmm shwetha.... may be not..immediately.....but after while nursing Badi Maa she will definitely feel.....coz she usually sees the hurt or disapointment in Badi Maas eyes..first...πŸ˜›

thats true...really...badi maa and suhaana's realtionship is .....beautiful...(cant find any other expressive word..)
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishaan is a mature boy, he has feelings for suhana but he is in such a position that he cant reveal them to her
And on the other side when suhana doesnt even realize that whatever Ishaan is doing is not help but it is his love for her............. in such a situation Ishaan cant even stop her for his love sake.

Waise I cant understand one point, Even though Suhana is a bin maa ki bachi.
She is spoiled brat , pampered etc
How can she not see that a person who sleeps with her on the same bed cant grow feelings for her when technically he has all the rights over her as a husband.

Is she blind cant she even think why that "Official Pati" of hers, keeps staring at her.
For gods sake , she had a boyfriend and must have done all the lovey dovey stuff.
Why act so " i dont know "  bindass typesπŸ€”
AreYaar thumbnail
Beautiful post, Tanu.....truly heartbreaking scene today.....I felt so terrible for poor Ishaan....Jai acted very well....my heart went out to Ishaan.....the way he was trying so hard to hide his pain....most notable bits being his expressions when she asks him if she can leave the house right away and later on when he's telling her that the truth has to be revealed....that she never even loved him....awww Ishaaaaaaaaan :(( Jai was brilliant in that bit!πŸ‘ And I felt so bad for him after Suhana hugs him happily and thanks him too....awww so much heartache for the poor guy....he's trying to be so brave and stoic about the whole thing while his heart is breaking.

So he's seeing Suhana free.....and it is only after she achieve this "freedom" that she'll realize what she's lost out on I'm guessing....looking forward to that day.

DS_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't see Ishaan cry............not atleast 4 a whole week..........
I think i have 2 keep my tissue paper bag ready while watching SGP in d coming episodes................😭
😭😭😭😭😭
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...!(typical suhana style), Thanks for the update..now will watch the epi only after one week, btw did u saw the article on sp fb..., It said suhana will slowly feel the love for ishaan..will start to care for his dress...his launch box and all , will fall in love with ishaan without knowing... Hope it happens soon..!Edited by harshaasma - 13 years ago