'If u luv someone..set them FREE'... Ishaan - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yh...i hv the same logic..........Suhana..leaving... Badi Maa searching for Suhana..finds the letter...falls sick.....n Suhana back....😛
@bold-Feeling..... hot.... hot.... hot.... 😉 ......not 100% thoughEdited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by myvoice

I liked how they showed suhaana repenting for her mistake of lashing out at her dad and spoiling Ishaan's life...slowly things are looking brighter I felt despite, suhaana deciding to leave home to enjoy her new found freedom....she mentioned one thing to Ishaan, saying she can now live her life her way that would make her happy and that she is finally free....and I think this track is for her to realize what really makes her happy.

Yes, the girl is finally realizing her mistakes -- impulsive acts and accusations. A step toward her transformation ... though I want her to be the tube light -- though not defective -- all through the show 😆😆😆
Originally posted by an12345678

Yes, the girl is finally realizing her mistakes -- impulsive acts and accusations. A step toward her transformation ... though I want her to be the tube light -- though not defective -- all through the show 😆😆😆

An.............biwi turning from tubelight to bulb... *as per shounak babas bhavishyavani* 😉
An, well said..I too hope she doesn't become to bright and end up as a samajdhar wife....tat'll definitely not suit her 😛.
But, after watchin today's epi I am feelin more positive about suhaana 😃

Urvi, you can call me An. 😊 I do not get affected easily 😊 His love is unconditional though like any normal human, he also wants to be loved and seen the same way by Suhana. Yes, I am not worried about tomorrow ... as these scenes are taking us toward a couple completely in sync with each other.😊

Ofc he does.  As mahaan as he may seem, he is, as always, a human being. And yes, he also wants to be loved by Suhana. Which is why he couldn't control those tears. 🤢 Bold - Well said 😃
Originally posted by myvoice

An, well said..I too hope she doesn't become to bright and end up as a samajdhar wife....tat'll definitely not suit her 😛.

I want her to be intact with all her amusing quirks though a little more involved with the family. 😊

Tanu: Bulb bright will be so right, no ... no, I want a little brainless sight 😆😆😆

I want her to be intact with all her amusing quirks though a little more involved with the family. 😊

Tanu: Bulb bright will be so right, no ... no, I want a little brainless sight 😆😆😆

U into rhyming today...eh girl?? 😆😆😆

Suhana..once a tubelight...now a bulb.....shining so very BRIGHT......n ahh....wit her Ishaan...she does make a LOVELY SIGHT....😉
*sigh* Suhana is SUCH a tubelight indeed ... Ishaan has done the right thing by throwing the ball in her court... way to go Ishaan! 👍🏼

I am not worried either because of what Ishaan has asked her to do... Suhana without realizing has come to care for the Kashyap family and feels bad about hurting their sentiments. It will not be easy for her to just "walk out" with a bye-see-yaa-it-was-nice-staying-with-ya ...
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

*sigh* Suhana is SUCH a tubelight indeed ... Ishaan has done the right thing by throwing the ball in her court... way to go Ishaan! 👍🏼

I am not worried either because of what Ishaan has asked her to do... Suhana without realizing has come to care for the Kashyap family and feels bad about hurting their sentiments. It will not be easy for her to just "walk out" with a bye-see-yaa-it-was-nice-staying-with-ya ...

Agreed.....dear.......n thats why ...she was upset wit Ishu ..making her...say the goodbyes..😆😆 n so found a way out by writing a chitti....😊 n maring kalti...frm th sasural
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oh yes yes..ofcourse..... Distance wil make her feel the absence of love n warmth that she was surrounded wit at her sasural.....n hence may be...she will start valuing it much more..... i realy want to see that too.............but still Suhana leaving will cause enouf grief to Ishu n the family..n obviously to us...😭

No yaar...I don't think she'll leave, somehow after watching her reactions today, I felt that...think positive 😉