Kkusum
Kkusum

GET KKUSUM AT NEW WARDROBE (Page 2)

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asdfghjkl

tabs....we can blame manshi.....forget the clothes then but do consider her weight, cum on man....the stylist cant do that for her she has 2 loose dat grumpy stomach herself

i can understand ur point about the clothes and not having enough budget but the WEIGHT!!!....eargh!!!

tell me what u guys think

ha ha yeah i agree about the weight... noone but mansi can help her there!!LOL

Edited by Tabs - 09 February 2005 at 7:59am

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I can't agree with u guys. She can look stylish too, no matter how fat she is. Just look at Pinni! She looks much better than Kkusum and the fact is she is 3 times fatter.

hai, i have heard that mansi just had a baby? is that true?

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
LOL
twiggy Groupbie
twiggy
twiggy

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Mansi had a baby before her role on Kkusum...and she does not have to show her stomach she can cover it...and her hair - its like she has not washed it in a while....no wonder Abhay has chosen Tashu...go figure.
shuchita Newbie
shuchita
shuchita

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Angry i agree with you all that someone needs to fire the stylist on the show....but mansi is not FAT....she has a normal, average weight and figure for a woman her age....i can promise you that at least one person that replied to this post is not a size 0...we expect all actresses and singers to be stick thin and anorexic, and the tiniest bit of flab or a paunch, and people go crazy...make fun of her clothes, but before you say anything about her weight, go look in the mirror
twiggy Groupbie
twiggy
twiggy

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Agreed - none of us is a 10 (at least I am not, and one of the reason the movies and the teleserials are popular is because of good-looking persons on screen...so when a person has an average body - they stand out - hence our Kkusum has been asked to at least cover her stomach if she cannot show abs.... Wink
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

i hate the way she dressed up when Nausheen Ali Sardar was playing this role we use to see her clothes they were awwesome and the jwellery and make up everything was soo good and i dont understand why ekta not looking at Mansi (Kusum) she should of notice it by now i mean she never look at her serials whats going on i mean Mahi was wearing nice sarii's also she was very good too and everybody else wear nice clothes except Kusum Deshpanda iam sorry Deshmukh . and she is been wear this neclace since she first came to the serial i mean where some jewellery or something 1st of all she cant even stand straight when she is talking to someone did u guys eveer notice this she dont stand straight  and her nose gets all red when she acts hahahhhahaha

i mean she has to go with Jassi to have her Makeover DOne they bith can go in same time now .

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i think, it was okay for her to wear these clothes while she was a single working mother. She didn't have the money and time to look after her looks, but it doesn't suit with the current 'Bahu' title of Kapoor khandan. She needs to dress more nicely.

Go to top