CID

POEM's CORNER

Posted: 13 years ago

Many of us have creations. Just like the stories, I thought we could compile them. If I have left anything please inform me.

Thanks,
metor

UPDATE: Friends, I am busy now a days. Will not be able to update. If you have some link pls inform me.
Edited by metor - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jeet. thumbnail
whats d need of openin dis thread??
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jeet- i dont think Metor has created any unecessary thread. Just as we have Member stories thread, we can have a thread containing links to creations like poems and siggies.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meteor I suggest you rename this thread into POEM Corner or  something along this line as creation in this site is usually referred to the signatures/avatars.

You can have this thread and keep updating it. Thnx
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Meteor I suggest you rename this thread into POEM Corner or  something along this line as creation in this site is usually referred to the signatures/avatars.

Thanks for this post Ambrosia, I was just going to say the same thing. Lets use the right word, Poems for well Poems and not creations, it sound too odd.
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

You can have this thread and keep updating it. Thnx

Thanks Ambrosia, have changed the title.

Have added more links (thanks to jiya1). Please tell me if anything is left out.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U can also add the poem contest threads here!! the Sabse Bade Adi sir ki Fan Banega one!! 😊
prabha. thumbnail
@metor If you don't mind me telling the Poem Chest should look better than it is. In the current state it looks very untidy. First names should start with a capital letter, the formatting has to be neat and consistent. Every one has given their threads a name, use those names.

Just a suggestion.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thanx really sweet of you to create such a good thread all the poets under one roof 😆 Even I feel like members story chest we should have Poem chest as chest has always treasures in it and these thread contains no less than a treasure hain naa? Otherwise its upto you