niveditha

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
"Madhur Bhandarkar Is Damn Funny": Neha Janpandit E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Monday, 09 August 2010 16:41
Neha Janpandit

Neha Janpandit

Neha Janpandit is one of those TV actors who has made her wish come true to have a B-Town ride. In the upcoming film named, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, by Madhur Bhandarkar, she will be essaying a cameo role and the girl is very happy to work in Madhur's film. According to her, it's a treat to work with such a great personality.

Sharing her film experience, as she has already completed some of her parts in the film, she says, "I will be sharing the screen with Ajay Devgn, Shruti Hasan, Emraan Hashmi, and Omi Vaidya. My role is to help Omi to get his girlfriend, who least cares about Omi. It's a damn funny movie. And on top of that Madhur sir is so funny that we had to constantly remind him that we were shooting.

Tell us some funny incidents of the shoot. "Once, we were shooting for a scene and Madhur sir started cracking jokes and made us laugh continually. As a result, we were not able to deliver our dialogues and as I said that we had to remind him that we were acting. We told him, 'Sir please stop making us laugh, we are facing problems in our dialogue delivery'. Only then he stopped. But it was great to be with Madhur sir. I loved every moment of the shoot. I still have10 more days to complete my shoot for the movie after which I will fully concentrate on TV show 'Tere Liye'", concludes Neha.

That means Neha, you had enjoyed your B-town ride to the fullest.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/958-madhur-bhandarkar-is-damn-funny-neha-janpandit.html

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal--Anu13-sita11-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Madhur Bhandarkar Is Damn Funny": Neha" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing

Neha looks Cool ..wow She will be in Madhur's Film ..Great ..All the Best for your Film and Tere Liye too Neha

CutieeMe

CutieeMe

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
who is this girl

salima523

salima523

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
no offence to anyone but i seriously dont like this girl nd i wouldnt stand her next to harshad...i've seen her show shradha..unfortunately...my mom was watching it nd i didnt like it at all..i hope i start liking her once she enters TL..other wise..i wish the other neha whos goin to play molly was doin the role this neha is doin...

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
she looks nice in the pic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top