Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shyams

Yes Dhanya,

After yesterday's episode Veer' hate for Tapu will increase further after he came to know what all ichcha had to bear at d hands of Tapu since being a kid

I was thinking that she would also tell that she tried killing Ichcha But Sh...!!!It didn't happen Better she died in that attempt 😆 Veer 😈
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes shyam that post really reserved for adults..... but you are an adult na??? 😆 toh phir sharmana kesa?????????????🤣
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

yes shyam that post really reserved for adults..... but you are an adult na??? 😆 toh phir sharmana kesa?????????????🤣

Are adult wali baat nahie thi Gals said d discussion can be really x-rated and i will not be able to bear all d girly talk
Check pg 29,30 or so if I remember 😆

Although I didn't find that but it seems d discussion was somewhat decent today as Gurmeet is ill😆😆😆
shonuu thumbnail
yess shyam my first den comes out to be thundi ,,, because of his illness... no maan no x-rated discussions... and thanks for those comments for me ....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

yess shyam my first den comes out to be thundi ,,, because of his illness... no maan no x-rated discussions... and thanks for those comments for me ....

ur analysis was really funny and Jo was good as usual with her understanding of Geet's state of mind.
Why don't u write some episode's analysis here in this forum as well for any episode u like
shonuu thumbnail
konsa forum shyam??? UT?? episode analysis???? 🤣
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

konsa forum shyam??? UT?? episode analysis???? 🤣

I know UT episodes r already so funny but may be like Saturday special hote hai na so episode analysis 4 special episodes of UT
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

I know UT episodes r already so funny but may be like Saturday special hote hai na so episode analysis 4 special episodes of UT

shyam i used to write post daily before jyoti started updating,,, now her updates have analysis as well.. so if me too write my analysis then it seems some competition is on.. like checkout who's better?? and i dont want to get into any competition specially with my friends... but i have a plan to spend this week here on uttaran forum.... so may be i try my hands into it...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

shyam i used to write post daily before jyoti started updating,,, now her updates have analysis as well.. so if me too write my analysis then it seems some competition is on.. like checkout who's better?? and i dont want to get into any competition specially with my friends... but i have a plan to spend this week here on uttaran forum.... so may be i try my hands into it...

Yes Jo's updated r really good but I was asking amth like u created d den thread and Jo also wrote her take on d episode in d same thread. There is no competition as u both has such different style of writing 😊
shonuu thumbnail
ya thats a nice idea of making a post like this,,even someone from that forum was asking that do u guys have any den there on uttatan forum.?? i think we should think about it...
PS: just check out the first message from my scrapbook??? and see WTH is that????