The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Anna! ||- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sourpuss

You guys are just...LOL

Ohh Dhruvi, I have to say, though, that the cookies I baked yesterday didn't come out right ): They spread out REALLY thin and became cake-like ): But they still taste good! :D
No problem Bhav. I love cake too! Hand em over so i can rub it in Dhruvi's face. *evil smirk*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Anna! ||- (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Anna, I have more questions for you:

- You've got to be at least a century old correct? Where there any guys that interest you? I don't mean the same feelings as Jer, I know he holds a special part in your heart. But was there anyone you found attractive?

evn thought im that old.. its only numbers right.. i still look like a averge 17 - 18 year old.. right.. :)
hmm the other specie ehhh.. before J.. hmmm i dont think i found any guy attractive!? as i dont go for looks.. :))

- You have power of compulsion. What is the worst thing you've done using it?

compulsion is a awesome power and can be dangeroues i think my most worst thing is compellin somethg when i got thirsty when i was a lil younger.. that not a very nice thing too doo..

- Is there any modern infatuations you have? Books? Shows? Movies? Stars?

defo the movies.. lovce watching the movies..
and a good read.. the twilight saga.. i like LOL
who knew vampires can sparkle rather then burn hehe hilarious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
 Fine, at this point I don't want to know you anymore. Just GTFO MF or leave me the hell alone. How many times does a girl have to tell you that for you to listen? Don't you have anything better to do than bug a 17 year old? *snorts* If I'm supposably so inferior to you, why don't you go pick on someone your own level? Go bother them not me, I'm getting such a migrane talking to you! Where the hell is Damon when you want his annoying behind? If you are reading this, get her before you have to attack me again for really harming your chances to be with your precious 'true love' *rollseyes*

And I sure as hell didn't you to tell me whether Emily was your BF or not. She would never want to be a friend to such a monster.

( monster because of your own words: You witches are there for us when we need you like Emily was needed to save us and of course the humans are there for to be feeded on. Nothing is important for us Bonnie and you need to get that through your little head. )

I told you, I know she stood by and listened to your crap, but because she was outnumbered by you, Pearl and Anna. I'm sure it would be a completely different history had it been you and her alone.  

Bhav, I don't bake, like at all, so I'm sure no matter what they taste a helluva lot better than I can make. Kitchen is not my place. A lab with dissection and medicinal purpose, I'm the queen bee. Which is why I plan to be a surgeon not a chef. So Jot, rub the cake in my face, I don't mind.  I don't like cake anyways. Cookies I might mind on those special days you crave. I hate sweets. I'm more a spicy girl than anything, hello hot sauce! True southerner here. (:

And hey I never said you weren't a friend! Or a nuscienece! No! You're the one judging my cooking skills! :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Say you give up and that you're sorry and i'll leave you alone. Simple as that honey. YOU will harm me? *Evil laugh* Sweety, you don't know me at all. You proved it right here.....[If you are reading this, get her before you have to attack me again for really harming your chances to be with your precious 'true love' *rollseyes* ] Just say your sorry and everything will be fine for you. I won't bother you again...hopefully.

------>>>>

How could you not like cake?????ShockedAnd don't worry, i don't belong in the kitchen either. I suck. I tried making pancakes once....lets just say my smoke detector wouldn't shut-up for hours. Judging your cooking? *tsk tsk* I wasn't judging your cooking skills at all. LOL

sourpuss

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Why should I apologize? What do I have to be sorry for? Nothing so no! Bug me all you want, that'll make you the 17 year here not me. For someone many centuries old, your quiet immature too. Sad you have no wifey qualities in you!

I just don't. I'm not a sweet fan. Like I'll eat the bread stuff and occasionaly some icing but not cake. Unless its a cookie cake, then I'll all over it, or ice-cream cake for the ice-cream part. & awee I'm the same way, expect I don't try, I'm a disaster at it, my sister handles the kitchen not me. Medicine question? I'm so there!

sourpuss

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
*Laughs* Your choice witch. Don't complain afterwards. I'm surprised you don't know this by now but i really don't care what others think...i only trust myself and only believe in myself. I don't depend on others. *Laughs again* Wifey qualities? Honestly, you really don't know me. If you knew me, you'd know that 'wifey qualities' isn't something that Katherine Pierce would ever have.

Mmmm....Ice-cream cake!! Lubbb ice-cream! I love any kind of cake except for fruit, carrot, moon or cheescake. Aw you have a sister? LUCKY! I want one.
Medicine? I'm all for law. LOL

sourpuss

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I am NOT going to apologize when I have nothing to be sorry for. So I guess you'll have to keep bugging me like a annoying mosquito. Don't blame me when I squat you like one though *glares* Like OMG! You finally admited it! Good for you! *fake cheers* Now everyone knows you care about no one but yourself!  Told you, don't underestimate this witch. Of course Katherine Pierce  would never have wifey qualities! *laughs* to think that ever is ludicrous!

a) you have no humanity
b) even if you did- you care for no one but yourself
c) you're a monster, you'd eat the other person's heart before respecting them
d) its just not in your dictionary.
___

Lol, what cake is left then? Hahaha. As for the sister comment, have mine please! They sound nice online but when you have one for real, ayeayeaye carrabe! o0o0o0o law! You'd be suprise how many times I get told that I should be a lawyer. Stubborn ole debater me, bahaha. But that's awesome, planning to a lawyer or you are already?

sourpuss

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Seriously? You guys are fighting over who makes better cookies? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top