The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Anna! ||- (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Well call me old-fashioned and call my Grams old-fashioned. Because she died and I'm willing to die if it means saving Mystic Falls from evils like you. *rollseyes* I'm sure it was quiet hard to convince him. *glares sternily* I'm not jumping to anything, I KNOW you. I've figuired you out. Elena's related but you could care less what happens to her, Pearl is your best friend but you did nothing this whole time to bring her back. In fact, if she meant someting like you're claiming to, you would have ran to another Bennett witch to bring her back. So that tells a lot about you. I don't have to assume anything, its hard facts that even you can't ignore!

Oh, thanks! & if that last part is really true.... *hands a BATCH of cookies over* here's a few extras for times ahead in your week, muahahaha. *puts on an innocent face and hands over the punch which is not poisened at all how dare you accuse me!* No really, legit some good cookies and punch for your, yucky ones for Katherine, though I love her evil behind!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Anna! ||- (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Sheila? If i'm so evil then why did Sheila die while trying to getting ME out of the tomb? Me not being in the tomb in the first place is a whole different story. But Sheila still tried to get me out and don't say, Damon was doing horrible stuff and she only wanted the town to be safe so she had to get you out so Damon would leave. Thats no excuse. No true witch would risk opening a tomb that had 27 vampires in it. Now what does that say to you huh?

Honey we've barely known each other for a week, you do NOT know me at all. *Laughs* And you think a Bennett witch would help me? Why on earth would a witch bring back my friend thats a vampire? *Raises eyebrow* Oh forget me, witch, you don't even yourself and your family properly yet.

---->>Jot

You are welcome! Mmm cookies. They smell soo good.LOL But you're not as good as Bhav. *sniffs*LOL I'm pretty sure you'll be the one who will need some comfort food soon. I knew you loved Katherine! I mean, who wouldn't? She's just soo amazing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpuss

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

im gonan act dump and dead..LOL

ermm wat heated diccussion Confused
i gonan say bonnie.. i know i shud rote the vampire..
but bonniee.. i like her.. she not like emily.. more down to earth..

Sam...i'm going to be pretend you did not just say that. BONNIE BENNETT? You chose Bonnie's side?? The witches???? Anna isn't trustworthy is she? *glares* What would your mother think about this Anna?

PS. I lubb your TVD sig.

Lol Jot. my mum will be ok i guess..
i have the right too chose.. lol..

katherine is jsut pure evil i dont want to turn like her.. then again..
i dont want to side with any.. lol!!??

but i want to side with bonnie as emily did more for us then katherine did..
wat did katherine doo to help us..!!??
ill leave it at that Embarrassed

thanks for likky my sigg.. all thank too heenaWink

Edited by -SamPari- - 11 August 2010 at 6:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss-dhruvi

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamPari-

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

im gonan act dump and dead..LOL

ermm wat heated diccussion Confused
i gonan say bonnie.. i know i shud rote the vampire..
but bonniee.. i like her.. she not like emily.. more down to earth..

Sam...i'm going to be pretend you did not just say that. BONNIE BENNETT? You chose Bonnie's side?? The witches???? Anna isn't trustworthy is she? *glares* What would your mother think about this Anna?

PS. I lubb your TVD sig.

Lol Jot. my mum will be ok i guess..
i have the right too chose.. lol..

katherine is jsut pure evil i dont want to turn like her.. then again..
i dont want to side with any.. lol!!??

but i want to side with bonnie as emily did more for us then katherine did..
wat did katherine doo to help us..!!??
ill leave it at that Embarrassed

thanks for likky my sigg.. all thank too heenaWink
LOLThats what you THINK hun. You don't know that do you? Everyone's evil for a reason but deep down they have some humanity in them and so obviously Katherine also has a reason for her being the way she is. She was Pearl's best friend! ShockedA friend has to like DO something to prove that they are friends with them??Shocked *shakes head* Why is poor Katherine so misunderstood??

Ahh...well it's beautiful. I'm a total Delena shipper. Or you could also call me a Dethrine shipper. (Damon and KatherineLOL) But i might just ship Stefrine after season2..ya never know right?WinkLOL

sourpussBammySammy

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Grams only opened the tomb in the beginning, she never lifted the seal. So when Damon entered and tried to get you, you'd both would have been stuck in there. She didn't lift the seal till my friends Elena&Stefan were in there too and I almost threatened for her to help me or I'd do it alone. She did it because she knew it was too powerful for us let alone just me. She did it so I'd live rather than die doing the spell alone. She did it out of love and care and nobility, not evil like you claim. The last thing Grams was, is evil! As for the other vampires, she thought she could live just a bit longer to fight them off, if not she had faith and believed in me. That I could take care of that, which I did with the help of John.

Your right though, why should a Bennett witch help you? Since you did so much for Emily *rollseyes* Like I said I know my family, and I know you *glares irratated* Didn't I tell you to bug off earlier and talk to the hand? God, vampires are so clingly. Damon with you and now you with me! Given the obsessions are different, but still clingly regardless!

---->>Dhruvi.

Fine! Guess who won't be making any more cookies for you? MEEEE! Go to Bhav *hmmph* And I don't resort to food when I'm sad/angry. I take it out on it and NOT eat. I run around the lake for hours till I'm calm but I don't eat.

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
You go Anna! Of couse you have a right to your own views! This is why I favor you the most (minus when you kidnapped me still angry at you for that).

As for Katherine, did I hear you say humanity? I never thought I would here you said that word let alone claim you have some on some abyss deep level! I'll be sure to question that next week!

Anna, I have more questions for you:

- You've got to be at least a century old correct? Where there any guys that interest you? I don't mean the same feelings as Jer, I know he holds a special part in your heart. But was there anyone you found attractive?

- You have power of compulsion. What is the worst thing you've done using it?

- Is there any modern infatuations you have? Books? Shows? Movies? Stars?

Ps. I know this are very general question and we haven't seen anything in the show that would reveal this type of info, but try your best in a Anna way (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpussBammySammy

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
You just can't stop defending your "grams" and keep trying to prove that the witches are always right but i beg to differ. Lemme tell you Bonnie, i'v encountered many witches that have claimed to be like you, all about honesty and love and all that crap but guess what? In the end, when they realize they're lost case, they drop out. You know that phrase? You can talk the walk but can you walk the walk? Fine, i admit that Sheila was one of a kind like Emily and i regret that i missed out on having her as my hand maiden but sweetie you don't seem those type. I know your weaknesses Bennett. If you can say that you know me then i'll just inform you that i know you more than you know yourself. I actually know everybody and everything. *smirks* John? Well, you saw the outcome of his stupidity now didn't you? I'm pretty sure that you don't want that happening to yourself do you? You should know who to mess with and who not to.
Emily was my hand maiden and she was there to do what i asked her to not the other way around. Pearl was my best friend not Emily and besides, since when have vampires been best friends with witches? You witches are there for us when we need you like Emily was needed to save us and of course the humans are there for to be feeded on. Nothing is important for us Bonnie and you need to get that through your little head. Damon loves me, it's too bad that i don't love him back. Stefan is the only one i'v actually loved and you mind your own business. And of course my love is my humanity...thats about it though.

---->>Jot

Fine! I will get Bhav to make me some cookies! I'm pretty sure you bought those cookies! Why would you spend your precious time cooking for me? Afterall i'm nothing but a nuiscence. *tears* Dost dost na raha.  Well fine, you go and run around the lake and have fun! *Glares*

sourpusscurledup

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
You guys are just...LOL

Ohh Dhruvi, I have to say, though, that the cookies I baked yesterday didn't come out right ): They spread out REALLY thin and became cake-like ): But they still taste good! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top