The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Anna! ||- (Page 3)

BammySammy IF-Rockerz
BammySammy
BammySammy

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sourpuss

@ Anna: How do you feel about Damon? (Don't worry, Jeremy's not here, so you can answer freely!)

Damon.. hmmm he is his own man isnt he
doesnt like be told wat too do always being right and working alone..
LOLdamon is hot but i dont like him.. soo jer doesnt need to be worried.. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Heckyeah. I want some Grams/Stefan flashback. Though most of my wishlist won't be happening soon if at all.

As for Katherine, I guess we will then, right now, I'm a talk to Anna, so talk to the hand!

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Oh oh oh!

Anna, what do you think of the...heated discussion...that Katherine and Bonnie have been having? And whose side are you on? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

BammySammy IF-Rockerz
BammySammy
BammySammy

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sourpuss

Oh oh oh!

Anna, what do you think of the...heated discussion...that Katherine and Bonnie have been having? And whose side are you on? LOL

im gonan act dump and dead..LOL

ermm wat heated diccussion Confused
i gonan say bonnie.. i know i shud rote the vampire..
but bonniee.. i like her.. she not like emily.. more down to earth..

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
^^Shocked You mean you haven't seen their argument on Stefan's spotlight thread? No way! They are totally hilarious and they appear to be carrying this forward to here too...LOL

Angel-Jot.-dhruvi

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
im gonan act dump and dead..LOL

ermm wat heated diccussion Confused
i gonan say bonnie.. i know i shud rote the vampire..
but bonniee.. i like her.. she not like emily.. more down to earth..

Sam...i'm going to be pretend you did not just say that. BONNIE BENNETT? You chose Bonnie's side?? The witches???? Anna isn't trustworthy is she? *glares* What would your mother think about this Anna?

PS. I lubb your TVD sig.

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 11 August 2010 at 9:31am

BammySammy

-dhruvi IF-Rockerz
-dhruvi
-dhruvi

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Of course she's with the witches. My ancestor kept her safe and cast the spell so her mother was safe too! What did you do for her and Pearl? Hmmmm? At least when you flirted with the doorman to save yourself from being in the tomb forever or whatnot you could have got Pearl out too. Others were evil, so they deff belonged down there, but not Pearl. But then again why would you? You only care about yourself! And you want the Salvatores to love you.... they won't. Not when they can have a caring verison of you. Just face the facts Katherine, you have been replaced. And not wanted anywhere. You'll be better off knowing this now, before it too late and even Damon tells you to go to hell. 

As for Pearl. I think she would be very proud of her daughters decision. She only talked to you because your better of having as a friend than foe, that's all. It's always been like that with everyone expect Damon, but he's just under an illusion that'll be lifted off very soon.

EDIT:  I really sounded harsh here didn't I? But I think tv!Bonnie would deff say somthing like this right now while her vampire hatred is high...right? I have no idea. I know book!Bonnie can't say this. Was I too OOC Jot?

Edited by dhruvi. - 11 August 2010 at 10:29am

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Of course i only care about myself. What century are you living in Bonnie? Nowadays people only see for themselves, everyone else comes after. Pearl was my best friend. I cared about her. I tryed to help her get out too but the doorman was also very stubborn. I had a hard time convincing him to let me leave let alone Pearl.  A caring version of me? Elena Gilbert? *Smirks* I know that she's somehow related to me. *fakes a thinking face* I helped Isobel out for a reason you know? She was related to me and i care about the people that are related to me but Elena..... No one can replace me...NO ONE.
How do you know? Pearl and i were great friends. You keep jumping to conclusions, little witch and trust me, it's getting on my nerves.

---->>Jot's back!LOL

What are you talking about Dhruvz? That was perfect-O! OCC? Dude, you were so in character not out! Harsh? As much as i love Katherine, i'm pretty sure she deserved it. LOLYeah, i doubt Book!Bonnie would be able to say that. Show!Bonnie on the other hand, rocks! LOL

^^All that was a lie. You hurt my feelings. *tears* U owe me chocolate and then i'll ask Katherine to forgive you.WinkLOL

*Jot*

Go to top