The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Anna! ||-

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
-|| Character in the Spotlight ||-

Hello, hello, my lovelies! Have you been religiously following Stefan's Spotlight thread? Because Bonnie and Katherine are totally having a catfight there, if you're interested! 😉😳
Dhruvi and Jot and Aashifa are awesome. Hey, if you guys like (and if The Great Anu approves!) maybe when we're done with all the CitSes, we can open up a roleplay thread! What say?

Anyway, our character this week is another vampire! If you haven't figured out yet by the title of this post...*shakes head in disappointment* Our character in the spotlight is ANNA! That's right, she's the kid vampire who was just so good for my JerBear, but she got killed off by Jon Gilbert in the finale, and she will be portrayed this week by our very own pari, Sam a.k.a. -SamPari-! *cheers for Sam*

So shall we pester Anna with questions? Yes, we shall! Onward, ho!

Enjoy, my lovelies!

Love,
Bhav (:

For my dear remaining characters, if you've got a burning desire to be in the spotlight next week, drop me a PM! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
B, you spelt 'John' wrong. *coughs*

Anna! how did you spend the last 145 years? what were you up to?
sourpuss thumbnail
^^ Is it sad that I can't really be bothered to change it? *hides*
-dhruvi thumbnail
You girls crack me up, and aweee thank you Bhav! We deff need a roleplay thread, playing Bonnie and fighting with Katherine is soooo fun!

Anna: I know you weren't close to Emily, but would you, I mean did you consider her as a friend on some level?

I shall be back with more questions, I have a lot for Anna. since she's my fave vampire!
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

Anna! how did you spend the last 145 years? what were you up to?

145 years.. wow im old and hot lol..😆
well its a girls dream to stay alive for soo long.. and not to worry about aging..
i stayed in every country possiable and shopped
and enjoyed life.. and had a few bite ere and there :)
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dhruvi.

Anna: I know you weren't close to Emily, but would you, I mean did you consider her as a friend on some level?
I shall be back with more questions, I have a lot for Anna. since she's my fave vampire!

dhruvii thx for the question :)

yeah me and emily were close becuz i neva trusted any1 expect my mom..
but at a level when my mum was caught she was
all i had and yes i did consider her as a friend

she supported me when i was old enough to go on my own.. :)
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww thank you Bhav! Katherine and Bonnie crack me up! and Role play thread def needed! :D

now Annnnnaa! sweet Anna.

if there was one thing you would gift Jeremy what would it be?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hehe. *grins* What can i say? Katherine's officially my fave character. LOL. Oooooo Anna!! Yay! I lubb her! Alright, here are my questions..........

I had a feeling that you weren't very fond of Katherine, no? And if you weren't, whys that?

It seemed like Jeremy had become really important in your life and you were quite upset when Jere told you that he loved Vicki and all that. Were you really in love with Jeremy or was it just a crush?

Good luck Sam!! You're doing very good so far!!

Burning desire huh Bhav? Wells...you'll be getting a long PM from me then.😉😆
Oh and i agree with Dhruvi and you, Bhav. We should deff have a roleplay thread thingy and yeah, it's fun to show Bonnie her place (hehe @Dhruvi).  Katherine is so much fun to play.

*Jot*
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Anna :) I know this must be a hard question but how did you feel when Pearl died? I mean, I know you loved her very much and you both had such a short time together after you went to such lengths to get her out of the tomb... what were your feelings towards John Gilbert at the time you found out he killed her?
sourpuss thumbnail
@ chhilt: LOVE your Inception siggy!

@ Anna: How do you feel about Damon? (Don't worry, Jeremy's not here, so you can answer freely!)