current track continue or stop...........

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

should the current track stop?

Poll Choice
it should continue but not more then 1 month as it's a nice
it should stop immediately as it's boring
it can continue further for 3 month aws it's okkk type track
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

hiii girls there have been a lot off mixed response towards the current track as some are liking it and some are not.......................................so i just wanted to know ki how many of u are enjoying the current jealousy track 

i sum wat like the track...akshi is jealous..we got to see gud naksh scenes...but dun like the idea of sneha falling for naitik...😔...
Originally posted by sia.k_1

i sum wat like the track...akshi is jealous..we got to see gud naksh scenes...but dun like the idea of sneha falling for naitik...😔...
i am also liking the track but it would have been better if sneha was a fictional character and not real and naitik would have taken her name to make akshi jealous,if not fictional then atleast they should not have shown sneha falling for naitik.................but as it's a drama so ye sab to hona hi hai😕
i guess it shud nt exceed more than 1 month bt unforutunatly it will as sneha ki maka role hi 3months toh track wil also exceed
ahahah...i think first one...
 its nice....as far as its not been destroyed by Cvs
Originally posted by AG-hina

its nice to one limit but if it extend more then one month  dont know i guss it may turn it to crying and and more troubles but lats see what they are going to show ðŸ˜Š
 i agree wid u buddy
although m not liking the screenplay of the current track.. but an abrupt end to this track wud lead to another kaka-kaki saga n shaurya leaving the home track in the making.. which i certainly do not want.. so itz better ki this track goes on for a month n den naksh live happily ever after.!!