Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

finally saathiya in sbs link inclluded (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

siddiqua

Senior Member

siddiqua

Joined: 27 January 2009

Posts: 948

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
she spoke abt impressing jigarji because jigar always asks gopi to smile whenever he sees her sad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally saathiya in sbs link inclluded (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010

Posts: 15680

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

it was really tooo fuunnyyyy.......njoyed a lotttt.....and the way Jigar was copying Gopi's crying style it was so fuuuuunnnnyyyyyy

but i dint get one thing..why Gopi was saying If she has to patao Jigar ji...
use to aham ko patana hai na,,,,Jigar ko nahi....aakhir ye kya tha....

but all in all mast video...we want this Laughing Gabbar Koki only....

did anyone notice they used 2 words that we discussed here at forum...
Koki as Gabbar and Emotinal Atyachar....kahi aisa to nahi koi Detective of CVs is here.....

 sadhli  what does this mean  "Bahuon Par Emotional Atyachar"

If she has to patao Jigar ji...
use to aham ko patana hai na,,,,Jigar ko nahi....aakhir ye kya tha...
and also can u translate in english plse.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Joined: 06 August 2007

Posts: 2218

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link... it's funny....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 17287

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

she spoke abt impressing jigarji because jigar always asks gopi to smile whenever he sees her sad

kkkkkkk...if this is so then fine....
i thought something else...

thnx

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 17287

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

it was really tooo fuunnyyyy.......njoyed a lotttt.....and the way Jigar was copying Gopi's crying style it was so fuuuuunnnnyyyyyy

but i dint get one thing..why Gopi was saying If she has to patao Jigar ji...
use to aham ko patana hai na,,,,Jigar ko nahi....aakhir ye kya tha....

but all in all mast video...we want this Laughing Gabbar Koki only....

did anyone notice they used 2 words that we discussed here at forum...
Koki as Gabbar and Emotinal Atyachar....kahi aisa to nahi koi Detective of CVs is here.....

 sadhli  what does this mean  "Bahuon Par Emotional Atyachar"
Emotional atyachar on DIL...

If she has to patao Jigar ji...
why she is trying to impress Jigar...

use to aham ko patana hai na,,,,Jigar ko nahi....aakhir ye kya tha...
She has  to impress Aham not Jigar.....what was that....

and also can u translate in english plse.


Translation in pink.....

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Joined: 17 July 2010

Posts: 4994

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Gopi was darling! Why can't they have her with more personality on the show? She needs to laugh and smile more...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanz133-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 17287

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Gopi was darling! Why can't they have her with more personality on the show? She needs to laugh and smile more...

agree.....her smile is so sweet..that should be shown...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanz133saomom

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Joined: 03 November 2006

Posts: 124

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
wow finally sbs has reached the sets of saathiya. Hope they visit the sets more often.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Saathiya Creation Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-EmmaV.Secrets- 1198 158995 11 September 2012 at 6:17am
By -Yuks-
Saathiya : Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

-EmmaV.Secrets- 1187 76249 11 April 2012 at 8:35am
By modhu12
Saathiya @ 8 Last Week TRP -tellyaddict- 9 2115 26 October 2010 at 1:30am
By pesi11
~*~ Saathiya Of The Week #1 Closed~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

-tellyaddict- 72 4035 14 August 2010 at 1:02pm
By -tellyaddict-
Saathiya 6th Aug10-Video OL/DL/Pic *DVDQ* -Nipun97- 2 837 06 August 2010 at 3:05pm
By sports_champ

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.