ritesh is the best

Posted: 13 years ago
nikhil arya (ritesh) is the best in tere liye. his role may be negative but he is fabulous!
I agree with u! He is doing very well!
He's a great actor which is why hes doing a good job making the audienece angry! I hate this character in the show 🤢 But the tere liye cast is just amazing 👏
The whole cast is the best. Seriously speaking, like most of you here, I decided to watch this show because of Harshad. I didn't expect much from the rest of the cast but since the past 2 weeks, they've started amazing me. Especially the kids, like woooah, what an improvement! :))) I'm sure atleast one of them will bag a role after Tere Liye.
yes he is doing a good job playing a -ve role...because i hate his charcter loool
Yeah i guess your kinda right cause when ever he comes he pisses me off and i guess his acting is good enough to make it look real cause i sure hate him i love the young Anurag and Taani so mucuhhh
you're right.....I hate ritesh so much.....whenever I see him I get angry so I watch this show last so the other's won't be spoiled
he is a good actor....I sometimes feel like punching him....but he is a very good actor.....I also didn't expect this cast to be so good
my favorite are the anu and taani bachas and harshad....I haven't really seen anupriya before but I'm sure I'll like her once taani grows up
Originally posted by Pianofied.

The whole cast is the best. Seriously speaking, like most of you here, I decided to watch this show because of Harshad. I didn't expect much from the rest of the cast but since the past 2 weeks, they've started amazing me. Especially the kids, like woooah, what an improvement! :))) I'm sure atleast one of them will bag a role after Tere Liye.

totally agree with you!

PS- your avatar thing is too cute!!

Originally posted by Pianofied.

Ditto! The whole cast is stupendo! 👏 Love their acting! From the kids to the elders they are all great!
In a serial sometimes you see kids not being able to act "accordingly" but even the young taani and anurag have done a marvelous job! They have picked a really good cast! 😃