Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
JUST read nandish's interview on telychakkar.com.

when asked abt any new shows he is planin to take up he replied that he doesnt intend to do any new show. " I AM ENJOYING ALL THE ATENTION THAT MY CHAR IS GETING RIGHT NOW, THE WHOLE FOCUS IS NOW ON VEER".

now wud u call it sounding selfish,boostful n arrogant?? its the truth that suddenly veer has regained his lost focus.what he said was true.

the same way WHEN ROHIT SAID THAT HE FOUND VANSH'S ROLE MORE CHALENGIN THAN VEER'S ROLE what was there to make such a FUSS out of it??

even rohit sopke THE TRUTH.
VASNH WAS ACTUALLY CHALLENGIN THAN THE ALL TOOOOO GOODY GODDY VEER!!

ROHIT JUS SAID THE TRUTH .....WITHOUT ANY INTENTIONS FOR DEMENIN THE OTHER ROLE OR HIS CO ACTOR...!!!!!

Edited by nb.neha - 09 August 2010 at 1:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

colorsAddictZoya2550mkdeepaadivy609arunima_LUITcjs369anu rulz~~~~tiny15shivani9-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLZZ READ :SOMETHING 4M TELY CHAKAR ARTICLE" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Neha these actors can be sooo petty minded....there is competition in all fields of work ....but you find insecurities most rampant in the cine world....

Now obviously since Vansh has been eliminated without any reason all attension is on Veer as he is the only male lead currently in the show...but if you have noticed even Ichcha has been sidelined since vansh's death...and the entire focus is only on Veer n Tapasya...no wonder the trp last week fell from no- 2 to no-7....if this VeeYa continue to rule the show then soon no one is going to watch this crap serial n it will be out of the top 10 slot.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91colorsAddictseraalmkdeepaadivy609nb.nehaanu rulzshivani9tiny15~~~~-AquaMermaiden-

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
im happy with the way rohit replies to us on FB. he doesnt need to prove anything by boostin about his role or acting.

he was honest enf to confes that he was aprehensive abt his looks n all. he was honest throughout.
 n wat abt nandish n rashmi? they said they go out bt they are not goin aroound???? confused......!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91colorsAddictcjs369shivani9tiny15~~~~

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

Originally posted by cjs369

Neha these actors can be sooo petty minded....there is competition in all fields of work ....but you find insecurities most rampant in the cine world....

Now obviously since Vansh has been eliminated without any reason all attension is on Veer as he is the only male lead currently in the show...but if you have noticed even Ichcha has been sidelined since vansh's death...and the entire focus is only on Veer n Tapasya...no wonder the trp last week fell from no- 2 to no-7....if this VeeYa continue to rule the show then soon no one is going to watch this crap serial n it will be out of the top 10 slot.....

I have always maintained that.....the way they are trying to replicate real life (Nandmi) into reel life...it is only a matter of time before any sensible and good show hit the 10 P.M. time slot.....I hope KBC comes in that time slot and let CVs show this Veeya coming.....we will see how much viewers like this chemistry .....(chemistry??????my foot).....veeya is all about zoology or physiology......can never be chemitry

I completely agree lambooji....these creatives think that they are doing a very smart thing removing vansh n sidelining Ichcha....this Veeya business is show ko le doobega.....ye Cvs apne pair per khuladi mar rahe hain showing too much of veer n taps....I too am waiting for KBC..once that starts it is bye bye UT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91colorsAddictshivani9tiny15~~~~

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

dear ji NOTHING happened to the cvs they were always at no.2 this week on the trps! the GEC ratings are different! Uttaran's GEC ratings are always at the position of 3point something! so please dont make up so many wrong assumptionsSmile

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

im happy with the way rohit replies to us on FB. he doesnt need to prove anything by boostin about his role or acting.

he was honest enf to confes that he was aprehensive abt his looks n all. he was honest throughout.
 n wat abt nandish n rashmi? they said they go out bt they are not goin aroound???? confused......!!!!!!!

neha in that entire show Rohit was the only one who was simple n honest in his replies.....and as far as his role n acting is concerned it was there for everyone to see.in UT......how even after being the parallel lead he managed to overbear the main lead veer......by his super fabulous acting.....
His chemistry with tina lit up the entire screen ...which i have not seen with any other pair so far on the tele screen... and I dont even want to talk about VeeYa pair here....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91divy609tiny15~~~~

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Nandish-Rashmi looks most publicity hungry and fake couple to me (if they r indeed one that is LOL) so unlike Rohit and Tina (not as couple but as person).
If they r dating each other why not admit ? they r not d first couple on earth to date.

Vaise I know for fact that Nandiah was also rumered to be dating his last serial co-actor but it seems he dumped her as soon as that show was over so can't say what happens in future

Edited by shyams - 09 August 2010 at 2:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91akashnandacolorsAddictmorelnb.nehaveil_of_rosescjs369shivani9tiny15~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top