Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

uuufffffffoooooooo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
What's nonsense thing happening in this serialAngry. Why CV'S always show negative role winning the game? . Why this gopi is like this in this serial as if she doesn't have mind.Dead She always listen to rashi and do that, wheather  it will be right or wrong .She is like robot in this serial. She should understand the trick of rashi . Now she is not in maiyka so that she should listen her .she is now jethani of her.What do u guys think about this ????????I think this is trick of CV'S to gain trp but i don't like this dominating scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "uuufffffffoooooooo" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
thats corect, al game is 4 trp only.
Gopi should behave boldly against rashi's trick bt no she is stil the same.

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I think they would gain more trps if Gopi fought for herself instead of taking all the blame and cry on her fate..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100saomom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.