Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Cess-

Goldie

Cess-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Okay, so I just made this topic for a very special tribute to our very special superstars! This is a post dedicated to the fabulous duo of Parachi and Dervaish.

I know I am a little late in making this, because the episodes were aired 2 days ago, but still; as I realised no one made a separate post for these 2, I felt really obliged to give them credit for the fantabulous work they have been doing. In all my life, after watching so many kids perform in so many platforms, I refuse to believe anyone could be more talented than these two young actors. Their every tear, every smile, every action and every reaction; I cant believe the ability these actors have!

Thursday's episode could move a rock to melt. The beauty and subtle actions that taani and anurag did for each other was brought into life by actors that can portray them better than anyone I can ever even think of. Their beauty was in laughing, playing pranks, and fighting. You see the innocence in their eyes, and understanding in their body language. There is a sudden connection to your childhood. This was who i was about 4 years ago. And this is what they are meant to make us feel. They make you want to go back to those days, remember them, and cherish them. They make you realise that if you are who you are today, it is because of those small happiness that lies in a very hectic life. They make you realise it is not that bad being a child, because no matter what, no one gets their childhood back. No one gets the innocence and childishness back. It is a memory, and these two actors make them worth becoming a very very good one!

So, this is for the awesome twosome - Parachi Deshmukh and Dervaish Thakkar. If you guys ever stuble into this post, then I hope you both know that we love you, and adore you. And I being a huge HC fan is proud to say one thing. No matter how much I want them back, there would be nothing he can ever do that can make up for your exit. You guys are the best actors at your age, and I can only hope - not even dream - of being any close to having the talent you guys have. I will miss you guys, as for me, no one can fill the void you guys will leave.

I truly hope that we will get glimpses of taani and anurag in the past, so we are able to see our angels back on tere liye.

So, a tribute to the most awesome, rocking, fabulous, and talented young actors that would one day rule the acting world - may it be bollywood or television. We are so sure you guys will go very very far in life, and from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making Anurag and Taani who they are in such a short time. Many may not say it but truly - We are all very very proud of both of you!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

BulbulVihaansweetu_prikelssapnamgRuhee110CutieeMenafisaz-Dimple-KhaLidaHRaisinminaz296Ilovepie.--Neha--sugii-Bee--Anu13-saomomxx-Rai-xxmanasi_31...Nikhita...Sweet_Kandyraj_ms_nashaDillikudisonu0511-Maha--Divz-Monu-SunNaapallavi25.shona.mysticgoryfilms.AngelSoaps1-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A tribute - Parachi and Dervaish" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Mine LOL

I must admit i was expecting it to be longer though ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

Cess-

Goldie

Cess-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Mine LOL

I must admit i was expecting it to be longer though ROFL

ROFL Dont you dare! Agar you even think about the legnth I will kill you. Satyanash bana dia mere long-post-izzat ka! Ouch

If you hadnt hurried me, it would have been an essay, well.. we always have many more day to write many more good things for them! LOL

urcrazy

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

ROFL Dont you dare! Agar you even think about the legnth I will kill you. Satyanash bana dia mere long-post-izzat ka! Ouch

If you hadnt hurried me, it would have been an essay, well.. we always have many more day to write many more good things for them! LOL

hey don't you dare blame me Angry i was so very patient ... khud likha nahi and blaming me Sleepy

urcrazy

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Plz correct the spelling of their names. U are giving them tribute but spelling mistake. Their names are Devarsh Thaker and Prachi Deshmukh. They are in the friend list of Chandni(PM of tere liye). From there I came to know that Devarsh's surname is Thaker not Thakkar.

-Anu13-

skydome

skydome

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
We will miss Prachi and Devarsh in Tere Liye.  Their excellent acting talent has has laid a strong foundation of Tere Liye, and have attracted the attention of the viewers.  We hope that the director and creatives will succeed in presenting 'Tere Liye' with the incoming two adult leads to a higher level, and will be able to present a high quality serial different than the usual violence, negativity, jealosy ...

We wish Prachi and Devarsh good luck for their future endeavours and hope to see them rise to stardom.

Thank you Prachi and Devarsh for your excellent work and making the foundation of the future 'Tere Liye'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetu_priurcrazy-Anu13-

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
miss them tooo

urcrazy

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I will really really lovely and I will miss them pretty bad but I am read for the leap and grown up TaAnuDay Dreaming

urcrazy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top