Thangam Aug ust 9-13th Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan & Anj ..

Vetri Angry . this useless guy has put his mom in trouble .. Guess his mom won't be able to digest the insult & soon reach heaven Embarrassed .. somehow i'm reminded of "Kizhakku Vaasal" movie , where hero's mom faces similar situation ..

Saw a new promo .. Ganga warns Karthik to isolate himself from Kula .. Vetri puts soodu for himself .. Ganga is hit on head by some rowdies [hope nothing happens to her baby] ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Aug ust 9-13th Updates & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Migan & Anj ..

Vetri Angry . this useless guy has put his mom in trouble .. Guess his mom won't be able to digest the insult & soon reach heaven Embarrassed .. somehow i'm reminded of "Kizhakku Vaasal" movie , where hero's mom faces similar situation ..

Saw a new promo .. Ganga warns Karthik to isolate himself from Kula .. Vetri puts soodu for himself .. Ganga is hit on head by some rowdies [hope nothing happens to her baby] ..

I totall yagree. Exactly waht I was thinking so this will create a Sympathy track.

I hope nothing happens to Ganga baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the update.

anjkhoney

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
In today's episode they show Subbu scolding Rama. I don't feel bad about that.  This Rama should have stopped Vetri - she encouraged him she should have told about him to her dad or J.C.

Also this Vetri -  What does he think - by his mom asking they will agree? Didn't Rama says she is engaged already???

Edited by migan - 13 August 2010 at 10:40am

anjkhoney

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I don't like this display of violence to women on these serials - was angry with the way Karthik was hitting the poor woman - Ayya also could have physically stopped Karthik Angry .

And I don't like Ila eavesdropping on others' conversations like this - once or twice - you can excuse her saying that is her character - but she is shown eavesdropping ALL the time. Shocked     

anjkhoneySweetyGreen

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj, ennaku onnume pidikalai intha serial le. Vetri is a useless guy, poor his mother have to work to support him.  Angry . Karthik brutally hitting the amma is too much Angry

I can't tolerate Valli and her stupidity Angry. Subbu athukke melai, kodumai daa saami. D'oh

Edited by Vani19 - 13 August 2010 at 1:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critic~*Thamizhan*~anjkhoneySweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Anj, ennaku onnume pidikalai intha serial le. Vetri is a useless guy, poor his mother have to work to support him. Angry . Karthik brutally hitting the amma is too much Angry

I can't tolerate Valli and her stupidity Angry. Subbu athukke melai, kodumai daa saami. D'oh

yes vani dear absolutely correct.. very bad scenes

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Anj, ennada ithu vambha pochi, how could Valli forced JC to marry her? Maybe she can't walk anymore, and put the blame on Ayakudi family for her accident. Confused.

I find this whole thing so silly...the girl threatens to kill herself ...meets with an accident and got her leg amputated...then JC marries her out of pity. Rema too ends up with Vettri. Idhu ellam oru story aa?? This JC fellow is really unlucky - he is not at all lucky to marry anyone of Ayyah's daughters. Shocked

Lets hope this Valli objects to the wedding now....she is so stupid...like as though JC is the only man around in her village....vera males illia???Angry Rema is her fren and after knowing that Rema is engaged to be married to JC yet she goes on to curse her etc....thats why she got the punishment from God.Shocked

anjkhoneyVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top