Tere Liye

I know we have all been waiting...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
And CVs have tested people's patience by extending the story line of the younger days of anu and taani.  But here is what i feel, just my opinion.

In many indian serials, the young track goes for a week and suddenly everyone is grown up, and we have to visualize their childhood love through memories and coversation.

But here, the creatives have made us fall in love with taanhi and anurag since they were young, and shown us development in a way no other serial has been able to accomplish.  Its like one of those American sitcoms, where we grow up with the characters.  We have come to love the characters and also are able to see why in the future they will be attached, instead of other serials where we are forced to visualize or just assume they had a strong bond in childhood.

Here the show, shows the strength of their friendship and how even in childhood emotions took over and why they will grow up to be such people in the future.  Many serials just show perfect daughters or families and we don't know their background story and were just meant to believe it.  Here when you show what the background is, it helps us in understanding the psychee of the families and kids.  I like this new approach :).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerminaz296-Anu13-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I know we have all been waiting..." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raninarayan

raninarayan

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i kinda agree with.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top