Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Regarding the show's concept!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zainithegr8

zainithegr8

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

I'm new to this forum but I would like to share my feelings regarding this show. I want to give credit to Rajan Shahi to have actually portrayed Siddharth and Nivedita's cute attachment so well. Normal shows show too many lovey dovey scenes which are always nice to watch but are always far from reality whereas, in this show, we see the attachment between Sid & Nivi since childhood and they both aren't aware whether it is mere attachment or loveEmbarrassed

I am loving the graudual and actually believable realisation of love amongst the two. It isn't too fakely stretched! Smile

Just wanted to share my views as to how I feltEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

india051HeavenlyDesignzOblivion007precious_zeba-Farru--tellyaddict-xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding the show's concept!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
yeah..the picturisation is also very well done, quite realistic .....I even like how Sid voices all his thoughts to his mom and though he's a nice, calm and sensible boy he doesn't hesitate in speaking for wht he thinks is right/wrong before his elders.

I like that hes shown to be so level-headed and gutsy....and I ABSOLUTELY loved The RAGING SID we saw in the MAha episode!!
Looking forward to see much more aggression coming from him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Oblivion007precious_zebaxaviara

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
The thing I really like about Rajan Shahi shows is the PRODUCTION QUALITY. It doesnt mean I like only sets or costumes or other additional products. I like the quality of "progressing the story of each and every character". In RS show every character story is shown and how the twists reaches to their peak and gives the postive feeling. I have seen Bidaai till Dr. Shlok track and learned that in RS show positive wins. This is what the qualitative story should have to be.

CCBM is just one ahead with RS other show. Outdoor locations and script are very good!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

precious_zebaxaviaraOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

seema98

seema98

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
ccbm is not up to the mark like your other shows like bidaai and rishta this show does not hold our attention maybe wrong casting only for divya she is good we do not like any one,the show is tooo slow.the show needs to move faster.  

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
the show is ok ok..heheh i mean its good...i liked how both the gals are completely different from each other..one is so shy n other is bold n outgoing...but still good at heart...not sure wat divya will do now after returning from manali...i wish she accepts it n moves on n helps nivarth but who knows chanchal might just play a game with hemlata n get divya n sid married..just to torture sid...n not wanting keshavs daughter to be the bahu...n aage chalkar keshavs beti will b chanchals bahu lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

precious_zeba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.