Twilight

|RobSten&Edwella| UnbreakableBond AT#1 [SPC.PG30] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 39

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinchuKiPari

hey hon..
sorry for interrupting but as u were pointing out these grammatical mistakes..i'd say that its Grammar and not Grammer.. Wink
sorry!! Big smile

Originally posted by anjz

ROFL ROFL

Jot... u got backfired...ROFL  i wanted to point this out in the morning..but was in a hurry...ROFL

Do not be so confident my bunnies.LOLOo that's hilarious. Anyways, i did NOT get backfired Anjz. *feels betrayed so glares at you*
Here in Canada most people write it as "grammer" instead of "grammar". "Grammer" is the french way of writing it...i think and so french being the 2nd language here and also my fave....*trails off* You get what i am saying right?
It's the same as, most ppl write centre as CENTER and just a few of us write centre.

Just decided to clear that out because Harjot the spelling genius could never be wrong. WinkLOL

*Jot*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 11 August 2010 at 2:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|RobSten&Edwella| UnbreakableBond AT#1 [SPC.PG30] (Page 9)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

What are we in 2nd grade again?
*Ahem* If spelling being important makes you a 2nd grader, then yes, i am in 2nd grade again and trust me, i wouldn't mind being so. Grade 2 was fun....LOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Ms. Not would you also like to talk about world history? ROFL
wow we are talking bout grammar how kool lol.
Also yes grade 2 OMFG the best grade ever.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Ms. Not would you also like to talk about world history? ROFL
wow we are talking bout grammar how kool lol.
Also yes grade 2 OMFG the best grade ever.
I feel like such a nerd.Geek OMG! That is my official smiley from now on. The world history? Hmm interesting. Yes please. Go right ahead.LOL Yes! GRADE 2 WHERE ARTH THOU GRADE 2?ROFL Yeah, i just had to do that.LOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Actually I prefer kindergarten. NAP TIME

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Tom SturridgeThere's definitely some perks to being friends with famous people, though it doesn't help to be a bit of a star yourself. Tom Sturridge, who is best known in films as main character Carl from "Pirate Radio" (called "The Boat That Rocked" everywhere but the US), is arguably as famous for his film roles as he is for being one of Robert Pattinson's best friends.

The gossip industry was going crazy earlier this week when photos of Tom and Rob's alleged girlfriend Kristen Stewart were seen in Montreal, where Kristen is shooting "On The Road." Why was "TomStu" in Montreal? Was he really RPattz in disguise, whose mission was to let Kristen borrow his black and white plaid shirt? Or was the meaning much more sinister?

Turns out, Tom being there was as innocent as can be: he was cast in the movie. Gossip Cop confirmed today that Tom was cast in "On The Road," though his role is still unknown.

"He is filming in Canada at the moment for 'On The Road'," a representative for Tom told them.

Sure, being friends with Rob and therefore Kristen probably didn't hurt in his being cast, but still, anyone who has seen "Pirate Radio" knows he's got some acting chops on him. Plus, it's all the better reason for Rob to come hang out in Montreal with them.

Did you have a feeling Tom was there because he was shooting "On The Road"? What role do you think he could have in the film?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Kindergarten!! Oooo i loved kindergarten! But i'd prefer pre-school. LOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
My Favorite of All times.  I don't mind Day Care much either.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top