Twilight

|RobSten&Edwella| UnbreakableBond AT#1 [SPC.PG30] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 39

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Oh thats Katy Perry lol.

And Gawd I missed Kristen Rob looks a little sad :(. Poor guys misses his other half.Broken Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|RobSten&Edwella| UnbreakableBond AT#1 [SPC.PG30] (Page 7)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Oh thats Katy Perry lol.

And Gawd I missed Kristen Rob looks a little sad :(. Poor guys misses his other half.Broken Heart

@ Bold.. err... i dont think he does.... Tongue

@ red... ROFL ROFL hahaha... i can recognise her only if she has blond hair... ROFL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Anjz There are some pics of him that look so sad. But he does look happy but MTV he was like laughing his Butt off. RobSten Missed them so much.

Katy was crazy lol. She was like on her knees in front of Patz. There is an interview from backstage she said "Now I see Why Teen Wanna Rip Rob's Cloths Right off *Laughs*"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Do u mean in these??

Acc to me... i think he just looks intense.... but not sad.. Ermm He may b missing Kristen...  i dont mean he's not missing her.. but dsnt look sad to me..
i dont want him to be sad.. Disapprove

Dint u take a pic of him with you when u met him at the premier??? Shocked

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Dude He was being pulled by chicks. I am surprised I got his autograph. Me and my friends were at the part when the Nokia Theater entrance is so fans wanted to see him before he went inside so they kept pulling him. He just singed my magazine, My friend's T-shirt & My other friends poster and just got pulled. He gave us all like a little tiny side hug csz we were like in tears. And My Friend says this "Rob My Friend here always wanted to Rape you." Pointing to me. He gave me a look that made me wanna just kiss him right there. With a laugh he got pulled. It was likke 30 best seconds of my life. I got to look in his eyes for like a 1/2 second but OMG i don't know how Kris can act with him, i'd die. Mother they were frikin Deep.  

.anjz.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/08/robert-pattinson-vs-taylor-lautner-teen-choice-awards-fashion-fa/

Anjzi Vote for Patz.

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

He Loves Guitar....She loves Guitar.... Day Dreaming

PS: postin Rob's vid here again coz its Robsten's AT and so posted both their vids...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehreem.ROBlicious.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Rob Meeting Kristen's Parents. Kristen in the car she gets out you can see her shoes but not head csz of the door.

-Appsy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top