Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

I am watching ROB how can i leave now? He is gonna be upset. You do it first. 😉😆

u watching the show????!! Damn!!! i wanna watch too.... 😭   😭
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anjz Rob is barely shown, none of the cast is shown as much as they always are. Rob just shown smiling or clapping & then for his award. Just watch his awards nothing else is good.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqVmvgAzmTk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSjie7B205w&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

These are his major videos so.
.anjz. thumbnail
oohhh.... Thank you Ayysh... you are such a sweetheart.... 🤗🤗🤗

hhmmm...aww... Ashley and Rob came on stage hand in hand.. i wish it was Kristen i was seeing.... and yes, we really missed the near-liplock btwn RobSten this year.. the last 2 yrs were nice..(i think i am talkin abt the MTV awards if i remember...🤔)it was nice of Ashley to hand the mike to Rob saying they wanna hear you so go on.... 😆  awww.. the word Robert Pattinson just sends butterflies all over my body.. not only in my stomach 😆  😆

and OMG! his smile....

and yes, who was that lady with long black hair.. presentin the award.. she was wierd.....😕 😆
Edited by -anjz- - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Oh thats Katy Perry lol.

And Gawd I missed Kristen Rob looks a little sad :(. Poor guys misses his other half.🥺
.anjz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Oh thats Katy Perry lol.

And Gawd I missed Kristen Rob looks a little sad :(. Poor guys misses his other half.🥺

@ Bold.. err... i dont think he does.... 😛

@ red... 🤣 🤣 hahaha... i can recognise her only if she has blond hair... 🤣

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anjz There are some pics of him that look so sad. But he does look happy but MTV he was like laughing his Butt off. RobSten Missed them so much.

Katy was crazy lol. She was like on her knees in front of Patz. There is an interview from backstage she said "Now I see Why Teen Wanna Rip Rob's Cloths Right off *Laughs*"
.anjz. thumbnail
Do u mean in these??

Acc to me... i think he just looks intense.... but not sad.. 🤔 He may b missing Kristen...  i dont mean he's not missing her.. but dsnt look sad to me..
i dont want him to be sad.. 😒

Dint u take a pic of him with you when u met him at the premier??? 😲

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Dude He was being pulled by chicks. I am surprised I got his autograph. Me and my friends were at the part when the Nokia Theater entrance is so fans wanted to see him before he went inside so they kept pulling him. He just singed my magazine, My friend's T-shirt & My other friends poster and just got pulled. He gave us all like a little tiny side hug csz we were like in tears. And My Friend says this "Rob My Friend here always wanted to Rape you." Pointing to me. He gave me a look that made me wanna just kiss him right there. With a laugh he got pulled. It was likke 30 best seconds of my life. I got to look in his eyes for like a 1/2 second but OMG i don't know how Kris can act with him, i'd die. Mother they were frikin Deep.  
ROBlicious. thumbnail
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/08/robert-pattinson-vs-taylor-lautner-teen-choice-awards-fashion-fa/

Anjzi Vote for Patz.