Chellameh

*Chellameh August 2010 Update Archives* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaumavenivaish316Nantheni_PRjaya66jerksyadasaamanGowri.Jrockstar111Janukalki2007Karthikkabrinny_gCarynVani19MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Chellameh August 2010 Update Archives* (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Friday August 27 2010 Episode Update

Chellamma and AV sir in police station....DC Sethupathy reading the news fom the newspaper....He is likeangryangryVery tensed...Shouts...@#$*&*,pombalai porukki....If they maattufy in my hands now...I'll cut them into pieces...Turns towards CM and AV...Naanga evalavu advice panninalum...Public does notlisten to us...They are going to a lonely place for thanimai and anga indha maadhiri thappu nadandhu pogudhu....We r not able to do anything.... What can we do ?sollunga?.....CM says sir,Neenga indha vishayathakettu ippadi thudikereenga...Engalukku rombha aarudhala irukku sir...What we want now is that 4 culprits...They shoud be punished...DC praises them fo dhairiyama saying that they want to continue the case.... 

AV says....Sir i lost all my maanam ,mariyadhai...But thats not important for me...My daughter's life is gone...I want those culprits to be punished severe...For that iam ready to come to police station or court or wherever u want sir....DC says dont worry sir,This is not ur problem alone...Our departments maanam also gone becoz of this...Chellamma says that the inspector who is incharge of this caseis not that sincere...Till no one arrested ....DC calling inspector and visarichufying abt the case...Inspector mazhuppufying...says no aadharam gained so far...CM and AKare here and they are saying that i should takeaction against u...Inspector says he will act soon....CM and AV leaves...

Police checking going on in a place...Night Time...Vasu/Amutha  coming in a two-wheeler...Police stops them and visariching...Vasu says they are going home afterwork...Police talks wrong...Vasu gets angry .....says naanga husband -wife nnnu poi sollittu poga theriyum...Iam telling the truth...But u r talking wrong aa?....Bell and kavi coming tothe same spot....Both couple look at each other...Police goes and visariching them....

Yettu comes to vasu and says ...give him some money...or else they will arrest u under some wrong case....Amutha tells vasu to give the money but vasu says he wont....There onther other side...Kavi says they are husband and wife and they are coming back from theater....Amutha sad hearing this....Bell giving all documents ...Bell asking police edhavadu problem?....Poilice says we got information that prostitution is going on in this area...adhaan checking.....Kavi says "check well sir...husband-wife nnu sollittu neaiya peru thappu seivaanga......".....Amutha angry....Bell and kavi smiling....Coming near vasu and amutha...Crossing them....Kavi says wait bell...i want to see them suffering in the hands of police....

Police asking some documents.....Vasu giving...Yettu says sir,he will not give us anything....Inspector says oho...appadiya...Turns towards vasu and says....yeh..Mr.nee indha ponna thallittu vandhurukka pola irukku....come to the station....vasu shouts at inspector....u r doing this for 100 rs...?i will come to the station and i can also prove that we r not doing anything wrong...and there i will also file a complaint against u...come sir..lets go....Pilce thiru thiru....Kavi all smiling....Bell stands like sand...Amutha aacharyama looks at vasu.....Police chup....

Vasu continues....Govt giving u salary...they why u ppl are alanjufying for money ??...ungakitta panatha kuduthuttu naanga enna panradhu?.....police says yov...overaa pesadha nee....i will arrest u under 2,3 sections....Vasu says do whatever u want...i dont care....Yettu oram katting inspector and says leave him now sir....we will see im later.....police poga solrar...Amutha and vasu comes near bell and kavi and amutha says...."oru silar avanga wife pathi avangalae thappa pesaranga...but neenga...oru ponna pathi thappa pesinadhukku dhairiyama police aa face pannineenga...neenga dhaan original aambalai..."...Bell and kavi erichala standing....Amutha and vasu leaves.....

Pearl's house...Pearl waiting for beach...Her mom comes and asks "chellamma kitta unprushana vittu kudukama pesina...now u say that u r going to asks beach abt this nu?"....Pearl says CM poi solravailla...adhaan iam confused....Pearl's amma says talk to him clearly and ask everything....

Beach coming home....Pearl's mom sends pearl to her room...Beach comes in and asking maamiyar where is pearl...maamiyar says she is waiting for u.....beach comes in and says ...naan saappitu vandhutten...u go to sleep....Peal says saapadu enga sneha vaattulaya?...Pearl says i know everything ...beach says...no no...nothing like that...yaaro thappa sollirukanga...Pearl says....sonnadhu ur loving sister chellamma dhaan....Beach stunned.....

Freeze.....

Edited by shreenithi - 29 August 2010 at 11:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavaish316kittykrishnahoneydaisyVani19CarynMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish316MadhuBkittykrishna_SK_brinny_geclat

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Tuesday Aug 31st 2010 Episode update

Credits to techsatish.net 

AV tells her daughter to come to police station...to identify the culprits...Anjali first says no...AV says u should come ...we have to punish them,so that they will not do this again to any other girl...and also punishment kuduthachu nnu media la varanum....Come lets go....AV along with his daughter comes out of the room....Veliya standing namma kuruvikaramma....shouts "YOV....i'll also come...i too want to see those porukkis..."....Kudumabathoda car la yerikittu police station kku poranga.....

Police station...4 kutravali's standing behind the bars...with their face covered...(police station ulla ...kambi kku pinnadi vandhachu...innum why face covered??ConfusedConfused)....Inspector calls kathik and says come to the station...we have arrested those 4 ppls ...come and identify them.....Karthik shocked...says ok....

AV and family reaches station....Kudumabathoda getting in...Inspector welcomes themLOLand constable brings all the 4 mens out and make them stand infront of anjali and co...Anjali says she dont want to see their faces again...She tries to move...AV stops her and says avangalaukku punishment kidaikanum....identify them...

4 mens standing with their faces still covered...Anjali appadiyae looking at them....paavam pasanga...They themselves removes the cloth from their face...Anjali oru oruthara parkumbodhum giving shock expressions....terrorBGM going on....AV asks ivangadhana?...Anjali says no dad...ivangaillai...(illaiya?appuram edhukkutha appadi shock aana?Engalavachu onnum comedy keemedy pannalayae??ConfusedConfused)...

Inspector says avangalae accept pannikittanga avangadhaan thappu pannadhu nnu...u r saying ivanga 4 perum illai nnu?How is this possible??(enna polskar idhu....neenga spot la  irundha maadhiri adichu pesareenga??...andha pulla dhaan solludhu illa.avanga illainnu....appuram enna noi noi nnu kittuAngryAngry)......Anjali firmly says ivanga illai...illai.... Pazhapona inspector ketka maatengararu.....

Karthik aajar...Rombha tension aa entering...Anjali kudumbam look vitting karthik....Anjali over aa moraikaranga.....3 mins kku moraching.....DeadInspector now asks karthik to identify them...Karthik confirms them as the culprits....Anjali shell shocked....Shouts dei ...dont lie....nalla paru....ivanga illai...Karthik again says confirm aa ivanga dhaan....

Karthik continues...nee annaikku suya ninavoda illai...Anjali shouts...Who ?.. me?ennada ularara?....Karthik says no anjali...i dont want to tell anything infront of everyone...leave it....Kuruvi karamma forces him to tell....Karthik says anjali annaikku drugs use pannirundha...adhaan u r not able to recognize them....Turns to inspector and says anjali will use drugs whenever she is happy...OuchOuch

Anjali turns into badrakali...runs towads karthik...holds his shirt collar and shouts...why r u lying da?me used drugs?unakku manastchi illaiya?goes on shouting...AV calms his daughter...Anjali crying hard....inspector says neenga anjali drungs use panninadha maraichudhu dhaan periya kutram....Av gets angry and shouts at inspector....inspector avar pangukku shouting...says stop advicing me and go advice ur daughter....AV  and co leaves the station......Karthik thiru thiru nnu muzhichikittu standing...Inspector looks at him....

Freeze....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 01 September 2010 at 7:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavaish316saamankittykrishnaZEESXYp@raskalki2007brinny_ghoneydaisyVani19Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top