*Chellameh August 2010 Update Archives* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Chellamey Updates,
August 18,2010, Wednesday.................

Both the Orupadadhas (Bell & Solai) at Old age home. AV gets tensed.Gives left and right to them and asks them to get out. Bros dont beat around the bush.Straightly,they say AV to sign the sothu docs. AV is shocked. All thaathas are also shocked. One thaatha tells that they know AV family (Chellamey serial story)story. All thaatas abuses the two bros. AV tells that CM has declined the bumper offer (sothu) offered by him. She told to give to her bros only. Now,its the turn of Thaatas to recite CM asththram.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Om chellamaya namaha!!!!!!!Om chellamaya namaha!!!!!!!Om chellamaya namaha!!!!!!! This all doesnt work infront of Bell and Solai. They ask for the signature. AV kovama comes and signs the papers. Gives an ultimatum to not to come to see him anymore.  Both bros leave.😑😑😑 AV sitting with sogam with light chest pain.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
RS Garments-CM cabinet meeting with Mams,Amudha,Vasu...... (Dont ask me where is Vadai....ithana naala serial paakaringe, athu kooda teriyaadaa? He might be in a cabinet meeting with neighbourhood women for which curry to prepare before CM arrives.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Vasu starts praising Amutha. (Enna idhu, usually Vasu praises CM onlyna??? Now track changed. Amudhava kalyanam panra varekkum pugazharam to Amudha only). He says Amudha is learning accounts process quickly.blah,blah...........CM asusual gives a warm smile. Meanwhile, Sumathi (Amma erandhapona ponnu) comes into the cabin. Tells that a guy is in love with her and proposed for marriage. He is also orphan,Working as a Telephone operator. Now, Sumati came to introdue that guy to CM and ask permission for marriage. Guy (Guy madiri illaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,antha aalu parthaale enakku sirippu vandichi)comes and introduces himself. Tells him Amma and appa went to La la land in an accident. CM talks with him. Sumathi and guy leaves. CM asks vasu about sumathis would be. Vasu nods yes.She then asks Amudha. Amudha also says that he is the right person for sumathi. Vasu and amudha leave. Vasu looks somewhat confusing. (He might be thinking:: Indha CM, oorla irrikara ellarukkume kalayanam pannitrikku, but when she marries Amudha to meπŸ˜›)

At Beachs legal house,
Beach going out to construction site (who knows????) Pearl asks him about the sothu piriching matter. Beach says that already AV signed the docs, so dont be in hurry and leaves. Visalam tells that Beach is not interested in Pangu pirching the sothu. But Valli and Kavita are doing tooooooo much regarding the sothu matter. She tells to Pearl that they might ask 3/4 th of the sothu............

This is heard by Valli and Kavita from the dining room.Valli cutting Vendakkais. Kavita adiching chapati maavu. Valli screams that they are not as budhi kettvals as Pearl. Pearl and Visalam comes to them. War of words starts btn Pearl and Valli.Valli plays football with Pearl. Kavita joins valli. Gives left and right to Pearl. Pearl says that because of her only, Kavita is staying in the house. But kavita is adamant. Speaks more about Pearl. Visalam loses her temper. comes to kavita and catches her hair and gives a warning. Kavita throws that old lady. Visalam falls down and is injured. (Nice direction vendakkai cutting and maavu adiching shown as per the situation)

Thodarum.......................

Watch this and Pls comment::::
Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
Friday 20/8/10

The four rapists are having a gala time - sitting on the road side "aduthu yaaru oru God forsaken place kku GF kooda varuvaanga??!!" - One guy says that he told his father about the incident and his father was very "Understanding" - "vayasu pasanga ....apdithaan ....apdinnu sonnar" So, the other three guys decide to team up with the dad "next time avanga appa thaan da namakku company" (kizhinjuthu Krishnagiri !!!! Nalla appan , nalla payyan !!) Hero Karthik sees them .. seethes....but those guys are more interested in knowing about his GF "enge ppa un GF??? Kootindu vara koodathO??" Karthik lives up to the serial fool's lakshanam - tells them that he will go to the police.And before they could say 'Jack Robinson" flees the arena. One guy asks another to find out Karthik's address - "apramaa avanai enna pannanum nnu I know "

Amutha and Vaasu are supposed to see the auditor. Vaasu brings her to his house as he forgot some file. Vaasu's mom is overjoyed (hmmmm, marumagal veetu kku first time varrangalakkum πŸ˜‰) Bends over backwards to entertain Amutha  - malli poo vaichu, tea and vadai supply panni.......finally blesses her as well -
" Un nalla mansukku, unakku oru nalla life kidaikkum" Amutha and Vaasu leave ..amma is beaming.

Karthik's house - an entourage arrives. Oru politician with his henchmen. Athile oru fellow by name Karna.. romba thullaran !!! Some mirattal and uruttal happens - finally Roja gets to know that he is the father of one of those cads. He warns Karthik and co "police kilice nnu
pOninga......we ourselves do not know as to how we will deal with that !!" Karthik's mommy speaks up " You threaten us with dire consequences if we go to the police. Omni comes and says that she will see us one hand if we do not co-operate with the police. Naanga enna thaan seyya??" Politician says that they should listen to him "vera yaarum ungalai mirattame naan paarthukkaren" - the goondas leave...amma cries....

YOVV' s house. NS is serving tea to her friends
( Ohh, intha amma kku friends vera yaa??? Water beating companions??) 3 of them have come to "dukkam visarrikka" - aana , the sole aim is to point out that NS has failed as a mommy. " See, now is the right time to bring Anjali to your side, make hay while the sun shines, ok??" Naradha ...Naradha.... vantha kalaga velai gets done and the 3 women leave for some shopping. Inside her bedroom Anjali is sitting - a look that says
"my ship sank just now and I have no insurance"
-  She picks up the phone and calls Karthik. His dad picks it up and asks "entha Anjali??" Anjali is heart broken and Karthik's dad does not forget to speak his mind - "forget Karthik, gotcha??" NS hears the whole conversation and gets ready for a lage lage. YOVVV lands - NS complains " I heard her calling that dhanda payal" YOVVV looks skeptical.... IdiyO , minnalO, idiyudan koodiya mazhaiyO.....vara pogirathu - Roja,  the weather woman predicts...

Freeze

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday August 24 2010 Episode Update

Credits:Viluthu.com

AK's house....Someone at the doorstep....Kuruvikaramma(kuruvi) comes down and opens the door....There stands her dubakoor friends...S & S...She closes the door and comes outside....Oram  kattufies S&S and asks ennaiya....aalayae kaanum?....SS says ur husbnad dhaan engala viratti vittaru....But now we heard abt ur daughter's health and came here...poor girl....eppadi irukkum avanga manasu.....But kuruvikaamma says..."Avalukku nalla venumya".....SS shocked.....Kuruvi says that avaloda lover paiyan was also present there.....But he escaped from the place leaving anjali alone when thos rowdy threatened him to kill....SS and says that they will search for those culprits...Kuruvi asks how?SS says they r having adiyals all over the place.....Kuruvi tells them to find that 4 culprits and pottu thalling them....SS sabadam pottuttu poranga that they will not come and meet her till they find that paavis.....

Beach reading naattu nadappu(Newspaper)....in his wife's veedu..His mamanar bringing his dost and introduces him to beach...2 perusum sendhu olarufying something...konja neram praising beach.....Maamanar's friend asking for a help ....beach says he will think abt that....But mamanar saya why thinking?what thinking?....u should help him...Beach leaves the place....Pearl brings coffee for his dear beach....Beach complains her abt her dad's pechu...says he is talking too much.....Now pearl's thatha and his friend thatha... rendum sendhu pesiyae kolaranga....Talks abt veettoda maappillai...Beach gets irritated...pearl asking sorry....Now mamanar joins thaatha's ...Now 3 perum sendhu beach maanathai vaangu vaangunnu vaangingπŸ˜†....beach shouts at pearl...Pearl goes to her amma and complains....Amma comes and listens to their pechu.....rombha kevalama poikittu irukku pechu.....Amma sends them out ......Beach nondhu poi sitting....

Vishranthi old age home....AV and his friends walking and talking...Polambufying abt their fate......AV says my sons are waste...only my daughter is the best(happy radhika ji??).....AV gets chest pain again....Thaatha friends make him sit and calls doctor......AV faints.....(or dead???😲)

Here in Chellama's house...Chelamma sleeping and polambing .....appa ennappa aachu?...appa ...appa....Screams appaaa....and gets up.....Starts crying....Sithappu,vadai ellarum aajar.....Chellamma tells her kanavu and crying....says something wrong with my appa.....Vadai and co samadana paduthing CM...CM not in mood to accept...again polambing and crying.....says she wants to her dad right now....Ellarum says now its not possible...Ketkara aala namma CM...Appadi ketka vachuttu director dhaan next scene eduthuda mudiyauma??....CM strong in her decision to meet her dad....Aacharyam aanal unmai.....CM agrees to meet AV next day morning....Contiunes her crying....

Freeze....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
THURSDAY 19TH AUGUST 2010

Visalam holds Kavitha's hair and shouts..    Kavitha warns to take her hand off, Pearl trying to pacify her mom...one final push by Kavitha and Visalam tumbles.  Valli busy with her veNdakkaai cutting.. Pearl asks if her mom is ok and questions Valli why did not come to pacify..  500 -500 between you and Kavi, why should I interfere, she asks busy with her cutting.  Pearl and her mother mouth words that are uncalled for about Valli's change brains (chillarai budhdhi), continues with Solai being a boxed snake  (potti paambu) in the bedroom (yuck.. why does she peep into others' bedrooms) Valli counters her if she sees what happens in her bedroom.. (OMG..where is this going? ) about Pearl vetting CM and then it is a free for all..Visalam pulls away Pearl and warns that the other two had used Pearl, that Pearl should bother only about her own family henceforth.  Pearl in shock.

SS's household.  She serves coffee to Thavasi (is he really her father?) and to Beach.  Slowly begins about dividing the property amongst his brothers.  Beach says his brothers wanted to divide so let them decide on how they want it to be done.  Thavasi says this shows Beach's magnanimity but his brothers might just take away everything and leave him with nothing.  Beach supports his brothers..they are just listening to their respective wives, they are not so bad after all.  SS and her father convince Beach to ask for Constructions, emotionally blackmailing so that their relationship can be sustained.. Beach leaves for the lawyer's office.. Father and daughter duo give a victorious smile..

Dividing of properties -   Beach comes home with lawyer... Valli's relative and Kavitha's brother also there... All are summoned.  Valli wants the  house.. Visalam says it rightfully belongs to the eldest son.. Solai says if so then he wants the construction business.. Pearl says that her husband was the reason behind it.. Bell says that he would then want the hotel business.  It is then decided that Beach will have the construction business and the land pertaining to it, Solai will have the house and land pertaining to it and Bell will have the hotel and the land.  Lawyer takes leave.. Beach in tears (?)..

Freeze..

Edited by eclat - 13 years ago

Friday August 27 2010 Episode Update

Chellamma and AV sir in police station....DC Sethupathy reading the news fom the newspaper....He is likeVery tensed...Shouts...@#$*&*,pombalai porukki....If they maattufy in my hands now...I'll cut them into pieces...Turns towards CM and AV...Naanga evalavu advice panninalum...Public does notlisten to us...They are going to a lonely place for thanimai and anga indha maadhiri thappu nadandhu pogudhu....We r not able to do anything.... What can we do ?sollunga?.....CM says sir,Neenga indha vishayathakettu ippadi thudikereenga...Engalukku rombha aarudhala irukku sir...What we want now is that 4 culprits...They shoud be punished...DC praises them fo dhairiyama saying that they want to continue the case.... 

AV says....Sir i lost all my maanam ,mariyadhai...But thats not important for me...My daughter's life is gone...I want those culprits to be punished severe...For that iam ready to come to police station or court or wherever u want sir....DC says dont worry sir,This is not ur problem alone...Our departments maanam also gone becoz of this...Chellamma says that the inspector who is incharge of this caseis not that sincere...Till no one arrested ....DC calling inspector and visarichufying abt the case...Inspector mazhuppufying...says no aadharam gained so far...CM and AKare here and they are saying that i should takeaction against u...Inspector says he will act soon....CM and AV leaves...

Police checking going on in a place...Night Time...Vasu/Amutha  coming in a two-wheeler...Police stops them and visariching...Vasu says they are going home afterwork...Police talks wrong...Vasu gets angry .....says naanga husband -wife nnnu poi sollittu poga theriyum...Iam telling the truth...But u r talking wrong aa?....Bell and kavi coming tothe same spot....Both couple look at each other...Police goes and visariching them....

Yettu comes to vasu and says ...give him some money...or else they will arrest u under some wrong case....Amutha tells vasu to give the money but vasu says he wont....There onther other side...Kavi says they are husband and wife and they are coming back from theater....Amutha sad hearing this....Bell giving all documents ...Bell asking police edhavadu problem?....Poilice says we got information that prostitution is going on in this area...adhaan checking.....Kavi says "check well sir...husband-wife nnu sollittu neaiya peru thappu seivaanga......".....Amutha angry....Bell and kavi smiling....Coming near vasu and amutha...Crossing them....Kavi says wait bell...i want to see them suffering in the hands of police....

Police asking some documents.....Vasu giving...Yettu says sir,he will not give us anything....Inspector says oho...appadiya...Turns towards vasu and says....yeh..Mr.nee indha ponna thallittu vandhurukka pola irukku....come to the station....vasu shouts at inspector....u r doing this for 100 rs...?i will come to the station and i can also prove that we r not doing anything wrong...and there i will also file a complaint against u...come sir..lets go....Pilce thiru thiru....Kavi all smiling....Bell stands like sand...Amutha aacharyama looks at vasu.....Police chup....

Vasu continues....Govt giving u salary...they why u ppl are alanjufying for money ??...ungakitta panatha kuduthuttu naanga enna panradhu?.....police says yov...overaa pesadha nee....i will arrest u under 2,3 sections....Vasu says do whatever u want...i dont care....Yettu oram katting inspector and says leave him now sir....we will see im later.....police poga solrar...Amutha and vasu comes near bell and kavi and amutha says...."oru silar avanga wife pathi avangalae thappa pesaranga...but neenga...oru ponna pathi thappa pesinadhukku dhairiyama police aa face pannineenga...neenga dhaan original aambalai..."...Bell and kavi erichala standing....Amutha and vasu leaves.....

Pearl's house...Pearl waiting for beach...Her mom comes and asks "chellamma kitta unprushana vittu kudukama pesina...now u say that u r going to asks beach abt this nu?"....Pearl says CM poi solravailla...adhaan iam confused....Pearl's amma says talk to him clearly and ask everything....

Beach coming home....Pearl's mom sends pearl to her room...Beach comes in and asking maamiyar where is pearl...maamiyar says she is waiting for u.....beach comes in and says ...naan saappitu vandhutten...u go to sleep....Peal says saapadu enga sneha vaattulaya?...Pearl says i know everything ...beach says...no no...nothing like that...yaaro thappa sollirukanga...Pearl says....sonnadhu ur loving sister chellamma dhaan....Beach stunned.....

Freeze.....

Tuesday Aug 31st 2010 Episode update

Credits to techsatish.net 

AV tells her daughter to come to police station...to identify the culprits...Anjali first says no...AV says u should come ...we have to punish them,so that they will not do this again to any other girl...and also punishment kuduthachu nnu media la varanum....Come lets go....AV along with his daughter comes out of the room....Veliya standing namma kuruvikaramma....shouts "YOV....i'll also come...i too want to see those porukkis..."....Kudumabathoda car la yerikittu police station kku poranga.....

Police station...4 kutravali's standing behind the bars...with their face covered...(police station ulla ...kambi kku pinnadi vandhachu...innum why face covered??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)....Inspector calls kathik and says come to the station...we have arrested those 4 ppls ...come and identify them.....Karthik shocked...says ok....

AV and family reaches station....Kudumabathoda getting in...Inspector welcomes themπŸ˜†and constable brings all the 4 mens out and make them stand infront of anjali and co...Anjali says she dont want to see their faces again...She tries to move...AV stops her and says avangalaukku punishment kidaikanum....identify them...

4 mens standing with their faces still covered...Anjali appadiyae looking at them....paavam pasanga...They themselves removes the cloth from their face...Anjali oru oruthara parkumbodhum giving shock expressions....terrorBGM going on....AV asks ivangadhana?...Anjali says no dad...ivangaillai...(illaiya?appuram edhukkutha appadi shock aana?Engalavachu onnum comedy keemedy pannalayae??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)...

Inspector says avangalae accept pannikittanga avangadhaan thappu pannadhu nnu...u r saying ivanga 4 perum illai nnu?How is this possible??(enna polskar idhu....neenga spot la  irundha maadhiri adichu pesareenga??...andha pulla dhaan solludhu illa.avanga illainnu....appuram enna noi noi nnu kittu😑😑)......Anjali firmly says ivanga illai...illai.... Pazhapona inspector ketka maatengararu.....

Karthik aajar...Rombha tension aa entering...Anjali kudumbam look vitting karthik....Anjali over aa moraikaranga.....3 mins kku moraching.....🀒Inspector now asks karthik to identify them...Karthik confirms them as the culprits....Anjali shell shocked....Shouts dei ...dont lie....nalla paru....ivanga illai...Karthik again says confirm aa ivanga dhaan....

Karthik continues...nee annaikku suya ninavoda illai...Anjali shouts...Who ?.. me?ennada ularara?....Karthik says no anjali...i dont want to tell anything infront of everyone...leave it....Kuruvi karamma forces him to tell....Karthik says anjali annaikku drugs use pannirundha...adhaan u r not able to recognize them....Turns to inspector and says anjali will use drugs whenever she is happy...

Anjali turns into badrakali...runs towads karthik...holds his shirt collar and shouts...why r u lying da?me used drugs?unakku manastchi illaiya?goes on shouting...AV calms his daughter...Anjali crying hard....inspector says neenga anjali drungs use panninadha maraichudhu dhaan periya kutram....Av gets angry and shouts at inspector....inspector avar pangukku shouting...says stop advicing me and go advice ur daughter....AV  and co leaves the station......Karthik thiru thiru nnu muzhichikittu standing...Inspector looks at him....

Freeze....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]