Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

ya earlier from BV that lil kid was kidnapped (sorry dunno his name)..nice observation...
colors kidnappin zindabaad!LOL

lekin the saddest thing is that ppl like kala are not kidnappedLOL
Yeah I know, why dont the bad characters ever get kidnapped? And what lil kid? I watch BV sometimes but never knew of any kidnapping?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Colors Ka Kidnapping Funda... (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oddgalout

oddgalout

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveStruck21

So, upon coming to India Forums for the past couple of days, I keep noticing their articles regarding some of the other Color shows, and it seems to me that Color's is having some kind of Kidnapping phase for their whole channel!

YPNHK, Leher is to be Kidnapped, then in Aise Karo Na Vida, Rewa is to be kidnapped.....and in LTL Nakku has been Kidnapped.

I just found it rather funny that they have all resorted to a Kidnap the main female lead to garner TRP's route....

Not that I watch those shows anyway..LoL

If I'm not wrong I'd seen a promo for Na Aana where Sia was kidnapped (at least briefly) just recently.

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

ya earlier from BV that lil kid was kidnapped (sorry dunno his name)..nice observation...
colors kidnappin zindabaad!LOL

lekin the saddest thing is that ppl like kala are not kidnappedLOL

People like Kala, when kidnapped, would be returned by the kidnappers. Kala would have annoyed them to death...kidnappers would want nothing more than for her to just go away.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravZaYaHolic-Huma-

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Ya read those artcles and I dont care abt the other shows but Nakku's kidnap was being talked abt in this show for months........ Abt Reva's kidnap I was expecting  Arya to do that sometime soon ........... Abt leher being kidnapped no idea abt that show .........

But whatever it is I feel kidnap in this story fits the bill perfectly .............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosafuzzyfaceImmaculateDream

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
KIdnap of the heroine seems to be the flavour of the month in Television

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
LOL
I guess it's all about the magical climax of when a hero risks his life to save his lady love. The hype adds to TRPs and adds to the ego, I guess.Ermm

It's an old overused but workable formula Superman always saves Lois Lane. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Huma-

IF-Stunnerz

-Huma-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

LOL
I guess it's all about the magical climax of when a hero risks his life to save his lady love. The hype adds to TRPs and adds to the ego, I guess.Ermm

It's an old overused but workable formula Superman always saves Lois Lane. LOL

and so does clark kentWink

fuzzyface

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Ya read those artcles and I dont care abt the other shows but Nakku's kidnap was being talked abt in this show for months........ Abt Reva's kidnap I was expecting Arya to do that sometime soon ........... Abt leher being kidnapped no idea abt that show .........

But whatever it is I feel kidnap in this story fits the bill perfectly .............

@ bold

Absolutely Agree!

sub_rosa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top