Colors Ka Kidnapping Funda...

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So, upon coming to India Forums for the past couple of days, I keep noticing their articles regarding some of the other Color shows, and it seems to me that Color's is having some kind of Kidnapping phase for their whole channel!

YPNHK, Leher is to be Kidnapped, then in Aise Karo Na Vida, Rewa is to be kidnapped.....and in LTL Nakku  has been Kidnapped.

I just found it rather funny that they have all resorted to a Kidnap the main female lead to garner TRP's route....

Not that I watch those shows anyway..LoL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

So, upon coming to India Forums for the past couple of days, I keep noticing their articles regarding some of the other Color shows, and it seems to me that Color's is having some kind of Kidnapping phase for their whole channel!

YPNHK, Leher is to be Kidnapped, then in Aise Karo Na Vida, Rewa is to be kidnapped.....and in LTL Nakku has been Kidnapped.

I just found it rather funny that they have all resorted to a Kidnap the main female lead to garner TRP's route....

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† COLORS is...efficient. One script, change the show, change the character names. Just kidding.

It does however fit well in the LTL storyline, for Dutta to understand what Naku means to him, and also to finally bring the Anna chapter to a close.

Just want COLORS to keep their ruinous hands off of LTL!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well nakus has been kidnapped b4 AKNV, and in YPNHK leher will be kidnapped in nxt week or after dat so i fink dey r copying LTL πŸ˜† jus joking,
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YPNHKFAN

well nakus has been kidnapped b4 AKNV, and in YPNHK leher will be kidnapped in nxt week or after dat so i fink dey r copying LTL πŸ˜† jus joking,

I think nakku and reva got kidnapped almost at the same time. πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i read an article that Sia got kidnapped recently in Laado as wellπŸ˜†
-Rema- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

I think nakku and reva got kidnapped almost at the same time. πŸ˜†

na it cnt be sme tym maybe naku got kidnapped 2 mins b4 reva πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rema- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

i read an article that Sia got kidnapped recently in Laado as wellπŸ˜†

yeah i also heard abut dat but i think in lado kidnapping track iz over. bcz i heard abut sia its been 3 or 4 weeks ago.
nazia.icycool thumbnail
ya earlier from BV that lil kid was kidnapped (sorry dunno his name)..nice observation...
colors kidnappin zindabaad!πŸ˜†

lekin the saddest thing is that ppl like kala are not kidnappedπŸ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

ya earlier from BV that lil kid was kidnapped (sorry dunno his name)..nice observation...
colors kidnappin zindabaad!πŸ˜†

lekin the saddest thing is that ppl like kala are not kidnappedπŸ˜†

Yeah I know, why dont the bad characters ever get kidnapped? And what lil kid? I watch BV sometimes but never knew of any kidnapping?
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

YPNHK, Leher is to be Kidnapped, then in Aise Karo Na Vida, Rewa is to be kidnapped.....and in LTL Nakku has been Kidnapped.

If I'm not wrong I'd seen a promo for Na Aana where Sia was kidnapped (at least briefly) just recently.