TOI: Gurmeets shapely eyebrows

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gurmeet's shapely eyebrows!

TNN, Aug 9, 2010, 12.00am IST

Gurmeet Choudhry's shapely eyebrows would put a lot of our telly actress including girlfriend Debina Bonnerjee to shame.

But frankly the women don't find it attractive at all. The actor has been showing off some martial arts moves β€” that are now looking rather funny β€” on his show. Well we know that metrosexual men don't mind a visit to the spa every now and then, but this is definitely taking it a bit too far. But on the other hand, Gurmeet is in good company as Bollywood cutie Imran Khan too has tweezed his eyebrows recently.

Both, his chemistry with Drashti Dhami and his performance, has been liked by the audience. No one's going to raise an eyebrow for that for sure.

Read more: Gurmeet's shapely eyebrows! - TV - Entertainment - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Gurmeets-shapely-eyebrows/articleshow/6275145.cms#ixzz0w2havfAi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu!:)
Still love his eyebrows nevertheless..πŸ˜†..though it is unfortunately shaped.πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet Choudhry's shapely eyebrows would put a lot of our telly actress including girlfriend Debina Bonnerjee to shame. <<<<<πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this article is soooo funi.......................
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the post....... Tanooo

Why r da martial arts funnyyyy??? Well I feel shy lokking at dem but neva found dem funnyyy

I love guru...........
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

But frankly the women don't find it attractive at all. The actor has been showing off some martial arts moves ' that are now looking rather funny ' on his show.

Who wrote this crap!!!?? How can he/she generalize his/her opinion???? 😑

I LOVE his eyebrows.... I want his shirtless martial arts episodes MORE!!!

Thanks for the article 😊

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Thanks Tanu!:)

Still love his eyebrows nevertheless..πŸ˜†..though it is unfortunately shaped.πŸ˜†

I knw....ur fave subject........Gurus eyebrows...........n gues the TOI guys..heard ur silent prayers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† one full article dedicated to Gurus eyebrows.... πŸ˜‰
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How do they know his eyebrows are done? πŸ˜• They don't look that thin. I've seen men with thinner eyebrows and they dont do them. πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Who wrote this crap!!!?? 😑😑😑😑
😑

Thanks for the article 😊

Rolzz i guess has to b someone...jealous of the success of the show..n Guru being hailed as a SEXY HOT THING ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️   n oh lord his Martial Arts are enouf to drive any women weak in the knees.........😍
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Who wrote this crap!!!?? How can he/she generalize his/her opinion???? 😑

Thanks for the article 😊

wtf..... i didnt even read those lines.......AngryAngry but ROlzz its understandable .... jealousy often do zat to ppl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe huheva wrote this article is kinda jealous hence they thought lets write some bull hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†( i fink evrything abt maan even his eyebrows attractive and last time i checked i was a WOMANπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh please-- this article is a time waste, don't you all think

Of course these TV guys do their EB-- King Khan does them,Imran Khan does............for goodness sake, Sallu bhaiyya had hair implants, Anil kapoor has had 5 self-admitted plastic surgeries.

Do they have NOTHING better ot mention rather than GC's EB!!

Although I suppose ALL publicity is good publicity, and they do end the article on a postive note!

ETA: no offence all, but he DOES do his EB-- for sure-- it doesn't make Maan any less masculine, or any less attractive to women!
Edited by cxw1065 - 13 years ago