Chellameh August 9 - 13 Updates & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a  ton Eclat...

Kuruvi karamma...😲😲
Ponnu anga enna nilamaila irukka....thanni adikaradhum illama...adhukku nyayam vera solreenga.....Yemmadi....parambarai kudikarangala ellam thooki saapitinga....😲

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by srima

Thanks eclat for the update.
In this episode CM dons mother's role. Great. Innum ennalam roles baki?
I feel this Madhu's character is over exaggerated. Can't imagine a mother talking like this to her daughter in times of need. Kudichu azhinja mooLainu kaatava , her character has been shaped like this ? I thought this incident would change her for better.

Agreed Srima.  How can a woman have no sympathy to her own daughter. 

Thanks Shree.
thanks for wonderful updates.
i liked this smiley very much
i think CM is too much. did she remember that she is preganeat?

comes and gives a tablet which is to be given after half hour ,CM wants to know if any other med to enable Anjali to sleep.. nurse says this would do and asks CM

what is the nurse doing? Is CM thinking she mixer of Bionic Woman, wonder woman, sheena, Jane(from Tarzan), catwoman, Phantom Lady? CM that is really too much.
Karthik is coward.. so was his dad.
SS and Pearl? wow that means they will fight tonite? Please, have a cat fight...
Thanx Eclat for the Kalakkkal updates...........👏👏👏👏

Hilarious smileys are wonderful especially smiley u have given for Ayyayyo yov segment. I jumped out of my chair in laughter.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beach struck in between Snake and Pearl...............
Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
Thanks Roja for the update.For all the Chellame updatersku oru O poduvom. Sooooooooper updates kudukkarangapa.

In all Radhika serials except her all others are dumb heads. Karthik question pannara idea kooda CMthan kuduppangala. The police officer was present when Anjali narrated the entire incident , why didn't he take the immediate action of interrogating Karthik about the boys. TN police status ivvalo kevalama?
Edited by srima - 13 years ago
YOVVVV, Vazhvuthaan ya umakku !!!! Freeze on YOVVV!!!

roja dear wat a funniest statement.. ha ha ha ..my stomach is aching due to over laughter.. ha ha ha .. Yovvvvvv ha ha ha

Originally posted by kittykrishna

Thanx Eclat for the Kalakkkal updates...........👏

Hilarious smileys are wonderful especially smiley u have given for Ayyayyo yov segment. I jumped out of my chair in laughter.

🤣

Beach struck in between Snake and Pearl...............

same same me too jumped out of laughter.. ha ha ha superb updates with great smileys... ha ha ha Yovvv she always calls tat AK like tat only why is it.. ha ha
one main point is Chellama is preggy and she jumps up and down not caring about her baby in stomach and goes with the police in jeep so fastly walks etc etc... she is acting as if really iron lady..
thanks roja for super updates... no cat fight them.. daisy was so upset. daisy was thinking may be some hair pulling fight between them and beach will hide under the chair..
adding salt in sambar was good, now snake knows about pearl. she can think fast and do anything.. she was so smart until able to throw CM from beach's life, Snake was nothing to pearl.
Both act as if they are kids fleeing the iron hands of mommy🤣
aiyooo...CM, ur not Arasi anymore. stop giving order to policeman. Karthik ur dead man.. CM will hunt untill Pondicherry
Thanks Eclat & Roja akka.

What's next ? saggu for NS ah? I thought the doctor gave her a stern warning not to drink anymore. 😕

Enggum CM ethilum CM, 😡 how she gonna achieve her goal?