Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
and dontchya all think that this is suchaa huge coincedene with both harshiti having TB article and that to their headings relate to "food" LOL ROFL....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy-Frozen-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Kandy

IF-Rockerz

Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

@sammy:gotchya,was jus wondering who cud temme briefly about his interview...cuz int speed id damn slow,and have alot of work...can u plzz  temme??

aww sure so yea..just tellin lil about other character but more of Prem okies?LOL
 he starts off saying with his 2 character..how he did the first scene of mamta. it was hard for him and so as the Ali one..but then he talks about PremDay Dreaming he starts with saying prem's inspirtaion was batman ( wonder y how were the falls and hard push wasROFLROFL). it was a very difficult for him but he made it..he says how still today the PHans remember premeer though it usually doesn't happen..fans are waiting for their come back (sure we areCryCry). then he tells how he and additi worked hard..and today premeer come back shows that they hard work has been very successful. then in other part he give a feedback on additi how she started with lil nervous type but when desh ended she walkd with gr8 confidence....and he used to be like wow and very happi for her..and tells he even told her and tells about how many awards they got. aah so much about Premeer that I forgot. and yea he also tells how kis desh changed every1 is life..how all of em r seen in diff shows..and hes very happy
and he confirmed about him being on twitter. he tries to reply but he doesnt (tired...LOL then take an off na) n he also tells how he lost his weight for tlAngryAngry. and he said the hes glad ppl will/is remembering prem but he wil be sad that ppl rnt liking him as Onu ( aaaaaaaaayye HarshadHug)
there more of PH..but am so overwhelmedLOL that i forgot all..its big imp. am sure u dnt wanna know more about other stuffLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazka-Faiza-

Sweet_Kandy

IF-Rockerz

Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

and dontchya all think that this is suchaa huge coincedene with both harshiti having TB article and that to their headings relate to "food" LOL ROFL....

I know right..mayb both playing to get marriedLOL..and u never know
i dunno but after watching his interview..as if he's in love with additi eve more noeDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazka-Faiza-HappyMelody

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

@sammy:gotchya,was jus wondering who cud temme briefly about his interview...cuz int speed id damn slow,and have alot of work...can u plzz  temme??

aww sure so yea..just tellin lil about other character but more of Prem okies?LOL
 he starts off saying with his 2 character..how he did the first scene of mamta. it was hard for him and so as the Ali one..but then he talks about PremDay Dreaming he starts with saying prem's inspirtaion was batman ( wonder y how were the falls and hard push wasROFLROFL). it was a very difficult for him but he made it..he says how still today the PHans remember premeer though it usually doesn't happen..fans are waiting for their come back (sure we areCryCry). then he tells how he and additi worked hard..and today premeer come back shows that they hard work has been very successful. then in other part he give a feedback on additi how she started with lil nervous type but when desh ended she walkd with gr8 confidence....and he used to be like wow and very happi for her..and tells he even told her and tells about how many awards they got. aah so much about Premeer that I forgot. and yea he also tells how kis desh changed every1 is life..how all of em r seen in diff shows..and hes very happy
and he confirmed about him being on twitter. he tries to reply but he doesnt (tired...LOL then take an off na) n he also tells how he lost his weight for tlAngryAngry. and he said the hes glad ppl will/is remembering prem but he wil be sad that ppl rnt liking him as Onu ( aaaaaaaaayye HarshadHug)
there more of PH..but am so overwhelmedLOL that i forgot all..its big imp. am sure u dnt wanna know more about other stuffLOL

@bold:he did....awwwwwww......."phaints".....so he knows we want them back,yeah!!!!great....im soo glad,after reading this i pheel our old harshad is back,the prem oneEmbarrassed...and yeah who will like a lean onu infront of haute prem..???WinkEmbarrassed

thanx a ton dear...
me to more than happy he mentioned desh,thats teh best..i dont wanna know what he's talkinh about TL..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy-Frozen-

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

I know right..mayb both playing to get marriedLOL..and u never know
i dunno but after watching his interview..as if he's in love with additi eve more noeDay Dreaming

@bold:......."phrools and phaints..."....this looks soooo good to be true!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdAymeeSweet_Kandysweta2005-Frozen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top