Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
khushi even additi like ur creation lucky u u make make anyone remember thr best memory stil phreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-nandini27SongsOf_SilenceIn-Sanity-Trivkhushix-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for New Home.....and before i forget Khushii]LOL....Magical Siggies.....Loved them.......Day Dreaming.....
Sorry for Not being active Acatually i am caught up with bad weather .Unhappy
24/7 heavy rainfall sometime Rains can also get verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy  scary and Dangerous..!!Unhappy.........GOD knows when will be i set free from here Ouch....

BTW.........talking about Harshad's look Day DreamingBlushing......Its better i dont say anything.....Blushing...and AG yaar she is an angel uski baare mai jitna kaho utna kam hai......Day Dreaming......and Together  They  Look 100% more Phroolicius....Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.In-Sanity-Trivkhushix-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Fatima-

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

@hiba and bee:where had u guys been??phelt good to see u guys post... this FC looks soo suna without u  guys even triv's not well..Cry..aniones hardly coming here for discussions ,alisha ,priya,jyoti,nans all are not active!!    aisi khamooshi mein mujhe harshiti bahut yaad atein hai!! thats the only problem!!

aww dear dont be sad Hug i was having net problems yesterday and then few days bak too Ouch wil try to be more active here and cheer up now coz we have our PiA to phrool over Day Dreaming and One more extremely interesting and wonderful thing! like Shruti said Additi Gupta herself loved Khush's sigs of PiA *grins goopily* em sooo happy.. i feel like rejoicing.. even she likes PiA LOLLOLLOL cant wait for 16th aug now..Anurag should better make his entry like  Devdas did coming frm America and Our Pihu dancing and singing

*Silsila Yeh Chahat ka Na mene bhujne dia
Oooo PiA...Oooo PiA
Ab aaja re mere PiA*

*heaves a goopy phigh and drifts off into PiA land*

Anurag and Pihu's characters are so like Devdas story itself.. PiHu is Paro and our Anu would be Devdas in no time ROFL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816--Mehak--In-Sanity-Triv-Garima-khushixShruti11sweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Fatima-

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bee-

Khush Wush, since I've fallen in love with every single one of your siggies, I decided to stop trying to pick one, and just put them all one by one! *bows to mod-am happiness, queen of siggies*

Btw, is it just me or are HC-AG looking awesomely CUTE and young these days?! Embarrassed I mean did dada-dadi PH have some sort of aging effect on them? (even though I thought they still looked like Chahat's older sister/brother till the end of Desh LOL ) But, my pyaare bhukkad (yes, I can call them BOTH bhukkad now! LOL Yay!)  bhondus are looking shooo shweeeet in all of their latest pics!
Ur soo ryt Bee... Harshiti are lookin too young these days or shld i say they look more their age now LOL They used to look ancient to us coz premeer were ancient LOL Additi is looking gorgeous these days... the freshness on her face and her bubbliness is too adorable too watch and HC LOL still cant get his ladoo stuffed in mouth pic out of my mindROFL and his hair.. well they look good in some scenes and in some they look tooo long for my liking OuchLOL i like controlled long hair.. and i know it doesnt make sense  dunt bother telling me so LOL U see em very picky where HC's hair is concerned Ermm i loveeee them when they are short Prem like * wipes away the silly grin tht appears on her face* sori lost focus ..ahem.. so where was i.. yeah Harshad's hair.. LOL and i loved his long hair in KDM *grins even more widely* but in this hairstyle... they are hell long and me rarely  likes it.. Tongue i saw somebody's siggy here of Taanu's SBS ... Did i tel you that i fell in love with his dark blue shirt and the way it stretched across those ... ahem .. powerful set of muscles? *goes red in the face. I.need.to.stop.BIG.time!

Kindly ignore me fella's! *angelic muh*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.--Mehak--Sukruthamazkachazkasweta2005-Frozen--Fatima-

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
If sources are to be believed then DJ's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is going through creative changes. It is said the channel wanted it to have a better presentation and script, due to the tough competition it is likely to face.

Our source from the show says, "Yes our show is launching next week but there were few changes we are currently working on. When the channel saw the rushes, they demanded slight changes in the script and in the presentation. It is said one of the main reasons behind it is because it is going to compete with rival shows like Uttaran and Tere Liye."

Additi Gupta who plays Pihu in the show denies this and says, "I am shooting for the show but we never had to re- shoot a single episode. Someone has given you wrong news."

Our efforts to reach producer Tony Singh went in vain.

Sangini which starts on August 16 stars Iqbal Khan, Binny Sharma and Additi in lead roles.

Edited by Shruti11 - 10 August 2010 at 1:49pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8.Pearl.Ilovepie.-Bee-SongsOf_Silence--Mehak--Nitty2910-Garima-In-Sanity-Trivkhushixsweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha

ssaba

IF-Sizzlerz

ssaba

APHG, Pakistani Serials, Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
UPDATE
FREE FOR USE

DO COMMENT HERE

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1430210&TPN=106&#32726812

PiA

LUV SABA

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Dimple-jyothi25.Pearl.Ilovepie.nandini27angel82SongsOf_Silence--Mehak---Anu13-Nitty2910-Garima-In-Sanity-TrivSweet_KandyWaqas...shareenJyotixkhushixShruti11sweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazka-Faith-XSilentPrayersXSukruthaSunShine_A

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
anther set of pia thx saba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

jyothi25

Goldie

jyothi25

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
oh my godBlushingBlushing......u guys............ khushi and saba..........its just awesomeBlushingBlushing ...... i dont have words.....i am feeling so good...........StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushixmazkachazkaSukrutha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top