Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The impact of the letters truth on Gopi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Once the letter is revealed i was thinking how devastating it will be on Gopi, she is under the illusion that even though Aham loved someone else she he still wanted to marry her,  she now knows he only married because of his mother. 

Gopi reaction will be heart wrenching, she is already in a bad way that Aham wants nothing to do with her.

Her reaction to Rashi will be why?
kokila will reveal why i am sure of it.
For Aham she will say that i did not want to marry you, but this letter came and rashi and mahami read it out to me i did not know.  I also told you that i was uneducated before marriage.  This will shock kokila  i am sure she will question Aham.
After thinking about it he will remember but hes thoughts were in Anita.

Will Gopi stay or leave?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The impact of the letters truth on Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Once the letter is revealed i was thinking how devastating it will be on Gopi, she is under the illusion that even though Aham loved someone else she he still wanted to marry her,  she now knows he only married because of his mother. 

Gopi reaction will be heart wrenching, she is already in a bad way that Aham wants nothing to do with her.

For Aham she will say that i did not want to marry you, but this letter came and rashi and mahami read it out to me i did not know.  I also told you that i was uneducated before marriage.  This will shock kokila  i am sure she will question Aham.

Will Gopi stay or leave?

letter truth is the biggest one for Gopi...coz all other things that Rashi did was open...means she told Gopi to follow her plan if she wants to leave the house w/o hurting Aham's image......and always scolded her...so all these things Gopi never minded coz they were in front of her eyes...
but when the letter thing will be out...she will first understand the Real Rashi....who is a backbiter.....who ruined her Life deliberately....and hid the biggest truth of Aham's life......
and the she will ask ...why u did to me.....why u never let me know the truth....why u were always behind me and my life........
Gopi will feel ditched and shattered as till now usne jinhe Apna Mana tha Unhone hi Uski Peeth Me Chhura Ghopa......

Kokila will get another chance to prove to Hetal that I was always right abt Rashi..and now u also have to take some action...
and then Aham will come to know that all this happened coz Kinjal wrote the letter....and then Kinjal's truth can be out....
Gopi will leave or not..it will depend on how aham will react on Sach Ka Samna.....if he will stop Gopi saying Jo Bhi Achha Hua as I got to know ur innocence and Kinjal's truth as well......she will not leave.....but if Aham says I still cant live my life with Unpadh then she Should Leave....

but m not expecting CVs to show all this much soon....it will take ages to reveal all the truth....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 08 August 2010 at 6:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Will Gopi stay or leave?

letter truth is the biggest one for Gopi...coz all other things that Rashi did was open...means she told Gopi to follow her plan if she wants to leave the house w/o hurting Aham's image......and always scolded her...so all these things Gopi never minded coz they were in front of her eyes...
but when the letter thing will be out...she will first understand the Real Rashi....who is a backbiter.....who ruined her Life deliberately....and hid the biggest truth of Aham's life......
and the she will ask ...why u did to me.....why u never let me know the truth....why u were always behind me and my life........
Gopi will feel ditched and shattered as till now usne jinhe Apna Mana tha Unhone hi Uski Peeth Me Chhura Ghopa......

Kokila will get another chance to prove to Hetal that I was always right abt Rashi..and now u also have to take some action...
and then Aham will come to know that all this happened coz Kinjal wrote the letter....and then Kinjal's truth can be out....
Gopi will leave or not..it will depend on how aham will react on Sach Ka Samna.....if he will stop Gopi saying Jo Bhi Achha Hua as I got to know ur innocence and Kinjal's truth as well......she will not leave.....but if Aham says I still cant live my life with Unpadh then she Should Leave....

but m not expecting CVs to show all this much soon....it will take ages to reveal all the truth....
if Aham does say that i cant live my life with unpadh then i agree she should leave but the whole family will go against Aham including kokila and she will not forgive him.

The cvs have dissappointed us extremely after the promo i was sure this would have advanced and the truth opened so that the next chapter in the modi household opened.
its funny how now Gopi no longer reacts when Aham touches her, its seems her heart has been broken  by him   

Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
absolutetly....her heart has been broken badly by Aham and his Poisoned words.....so only  thing that can make her recovery will be Aham's repenting, Aham on knees in front of her asking for forgiveness.....
but still she will take time to get the same feeling towards him...

Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609suk19

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I think zat Gopi still loves Aham and cares a lot about him coz everytime she prays to her kanhaji to keep Aham always happy. She doesnt want to hurt him. He should get all the hapiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

I think zat Gopi still loves Aham and cares a lot about him coz everytime she prays to her kanhaji to keep Aham always happy. She doesnt want to hurt him. He should get all the hapiness.
no she doesnt want to hurt him  but i dont think she loves him either only cares because of his family.  She would never intentionally hurt kokila or family.But how can she live a life like this a husband who cant stand to see her face, she has the right to be a good wife,daughter in law, mother and that has been taken away from her,  good wife Aham doesnt want to see her, daughter inlaw rashi wrong doings are causing a impact on Gopis life,  mother very rarely i see women who dont want to be mothers one i would say is rashi but Gopi she loves kids...but if her husband  dont want her so whos kids is she going to have, shes not the type to cheat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top