Mundanai Mudichu 9 - 13 Aug Update & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@smlaksh....Sada- Kavitha? awww πŸ˜’ Shudder to think of the 2 of them...she is not well matched for the rickshaw mama either....actually she is best suited for the pizza boy or KS son #2...they are both fair and big sized.

Then Shylu can have a Ettikku pOtti with Kavitha for stealing her man... πŸ˜› Kavitha looks like she can have a good fist fight with Shylu

We should be writing the script...I think our storyline is more catchy than theirs πŸ˜†Edited by cool_rrk - 13 years ago
Thanks Laksh.
Ravi shylu's ex husband...good guess.
Ella serialilum oru omni , oru emotional blackmail scene ,villains & villis & no story.
Thanks for the updates Eljay & Laksh..

While browsing through channels (I did not know the number of  Nat Geo I wanted..) saw Thamizh's sisters confronting her...enga oorla today adhaan scene -  just  worked the remote faster..

Ravi - Shylu's ex... they can get back together and Sara would be free to marry one of the sisters - in the last or last but one episode.  adhuvaraikkum mudichchu thaan... 6 yardskku mudichchu pOttu appram thaan solving issues...
Hi, I am a new watcher to this show.  I like it so far.   It's not overacted and the story is very realistic from what I have seen this week.   Enjoyed reading your updates.
Thanks Srima.

avangaLukku theriyaadhu, neengathaan updatesnu, adhaan munnukkupin muraNaa thidhi sollittaanga..🀣

yaarukku maapiLLai yaarO..
avar endha orderil varuvaarO...
Welcome to the forum and this thread Mallika.   You can visit the other threads here too, they are as interesting as this one... the updaters here do a terrific job...  Have a great time...
Super situation song eclat. Makku srima marandhu pona paatu nayagiyidamirundhu  situation song borrow panna.

Welcome Mallika .Sure you will have great time here.
Thanks Srima maa ..

Welcome to Mundhanai Mudichu section , Mallika ! Join our discussions & have fun ...

Guess , Sara is planning to get married before shailu returns home .. Shailu will turn villi ???

Srima maa , if Vasanthi marries Muthu , then Thangai will become Akka to Akka naa , Thangai akkavirku akka aanaal thaane 😳 .. did i manage to confuse u all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ...

Thanks Laksh and Srima - no wonder, Roja did not
understand Monday's episode !!! Read these two updates only now. So, thangai akka kku anni aagalai. Roja was like "ah ah" - hearing Vasanthi. For once she sounded normal !!!!

Welcome Mallika, vaanga vaanga...vanthu intha Jothi le kalanthudungaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago