Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Monday - A brief update folks.

Kavitha is crying to mommy " Pakkathile irunthu ava kashta padarathai pakkarathai vida, dhoorathile irunthu ava santhoshamaa irukkirathai pakkren...vu vu vu " (nalla vishyam thaane?? athukku azhuvaanen??) Mommy is happy that Kavitha is also a thyaga sudar like Tamizh. Tamizh's friend Priya succeeds in drilling some sense in to Tamizh - " your noble thoughts of settling your sisters well is great..but when??? few days?/ few years?? So, what is wrong if they do not want to miss this chance??"

Karthik with his friends - celebration time for the job. One friend talks about Prema and her thee chatti prayer. "she is the sole reason and you let her slip away from you!!" Karthik decides to see Prema

KS at his shop. Some one is buying stuff and wants a rebate. KS refuses and that guy goes in search of another shop. Pazhani talks about some guy who is dodging a debt of 65,000 rs. Tamizh lands and expresses her consent for the wedding. On cue, some one delivers the 65,000 rs and the guy who refused to buy goods also comes back saying that there is no other shop like this. KS considers this as a great sagunam. After Tamizh leaves, he decides to personally deliver the message to KK and mommy.

Freeze

Update for Tuesday, Aug 19, 2010:

Tamil is furious with her mother and Kavitha and says that they can marry as they please.  Meena asks her to eat something, and she brushes her off with "en vayiru, en koodaiye adhuvum kaayattum" or something like that.  Kavitha tries to apologize to her but she will not listen or accept any apology (she has a big, fat ego, so she will not accept that they also should have been consulted before she took the decision for all of them!  Her parents dance to her tune, so she thinks everyone should always dance to her tune!)  AM comes in, asks why the rift between the sisters, Tamil says that they want to make their own decisions  so she has gone to KS and told him to proceed with the weddings.  AM thinks the weddings should be called off because that is making her unhappy, but she insists that it should take place, all because Kavitha accused her of "jealousy".

KS goes home in high spirits, distributes sugar to all, and tells them that Tamil has agreed to the weddings.  KK and Palani say that the sons should be consulted, but KS says that they don't know anything, they are always confused and if he tells them to tie the thali, they will do so (wait, wait, there is a nice, big surprise in store for you here!).  He is glad his father's words are coming true.

Prema is on her way home and she sees Karthik's friend, who tells her that Karthik got a good job after she carried the thee chatti, and he is on his way to her house to tell her of his love for her.  She goes home, happy, sees Karthik sitting beside the sewing machine, goes and asks him why he is here, and did he have any coffee?  She goes inside, sees her mother making coffee, tells her to come and listen, and then goes to talk to Karthik.  She congratulates him on his new job, he tells her that he wanted to tell her something, she urges him to speak whatever is on his mind, and he tells her how she always cared for him and loved him, but he spurned her and withdrew from her.  Now he has been thinking and has come to the conclusion that - she should marry someone else!  Janaki and Prema are stunned!

Thodarum ...

Update for Wednesday, Aug 11, 2010:

Karthik tells Prema to marry someone else, he is not the right person for her.  Prema is shocked, says she knows he loves her and he has already told his friends about it, he says he has been a porukki all his life (he still is!), has run behind women (she doesn't think that is a problem), has even gone beyond limits (she says that is in the past), finally he says there is someone else in his heart now, and she says she will tear down that image because she knows he is lying, he even says he has been seeing someone else for the last four years and she is pregnant now (loose morals seem to be the rage in Tamil serials these days!) and finally manages to walk out of their house.  Prema and her mother are in shock.

Meena goes to the temple, asks for an archanai thattu, her brother Sada also comes there and they do some mutual greetings, then he also gets an archana thattu.  She goes in and says the archana is for her daughter and mappillai, the girl's name is Kavitha and the groom's name is Muthukumar.  Sada is stunned because he has been thinking that Kavitha has agreed to marry him, Meena says that they have decided to marry the girls to KS's sons, he tells his sister that he wanted to marry Kavitha, archakar says you guys sort out your differences and then come back, she points out the differences between them, finally she begs him to get rid of the notion from his head and break the sidharu thengai.  He is devastated.

Karthik is with his friends, they are scolding him for turning down Prema who loves him so much (I am tired of all these friends who try to run each others' lives), he says that when he went home to tell his father, something happened.  KS made the announcement at home, all three sons stood quiet, he made his usual silly comment about how his sons are standing like girls, all shy and heads downcast, and finally MK spoke up and said this marriage won't work.  KS is stunned.

Thodarum ....

Episode - 79          Thursday - 12.08.10

Credits to techsatish.net

KS informs them abt Thamizh's visit to grocery store & her consent for their marriages .. all sons are not interested in this proposal .. KS firmly says he has decided tht AM's daughter's will be his DIL's & they must only get married to them .. Sara tells KS not to force them & spoil their lives .. KS reminds his sons abt KK's effort to make this wedding happen .. Also says just for this wedding to happen , the enmity btwn him & AM got settled all off a sudden .. requests them not spoil this happiness .. Karthik says he can't forgive those girls for the lock up matter .. Paati advices to forget the past .. Elders tries to convince them .. some heated argument goes on .. Paati advices her grandsons to listen totheir parents , as they'll do only good for them .. Pazhani advices for his share .. Karthik warns him not to interfere in their issues .. KS gets worked up & defends his bro .. chides Karthik .. KS asks for one last time , if they agree for this wedding or not .. Sons say NO .. KS drops a bomb , if u don't marry those girls , no share in my properties .. Muthu is least bothered abt properties .. Tells dad to goahead with his decision .. KS drps another bomb , says , he'll also go paradesam like his father & leaves the arena .. KK for her share threatens , if ur dad's words come true , i'll hang myself .. Paati warns them to listen to their parents ..

Back to present .. Prema eyes are filled with tears , hearing him ..

Friends apologize to Karthik for mistaking him .. Also they appreciate him for sacrificing his love for his parents sake .. Karthik tells them not to praise him much , as his real intention in agreeing for this wedding is , sothu [sick guy Dead] .. Friends chide him , for thinking so .. Karthik says kaasu thaan kadavul .. if i have money , 1000 girls will come behind me .. if i chose the girl i love , i'll end up in streets .. Prema fumes .. Karthik adds , luxurious life in an easy way is his motto .. And he doesn't mind sacrificing his love for it .. Prema vows to stop the wedding ..

Sara visits Shylu .. Latter informs him tht her mother has been admitted in a hospital in serious condition .. and does a mini RKO .. she is very supportive to me .. now i fear i may lose her .. Sara comforts her .. Shylu asks if he has informed his parents abt their marriage .. adds her mom will recover soon if she hears this good news .. Sara says he hasn't informed his parents abt them yet .. Shylu asks why .. Sara is hesitant .. Shylu gets a call ,, her aunt on the other side , tells her to come asap , as her mom keeps muttering her name .. and so , Shylu leaves hurriedly ..

Sara gets a call from his friend Ravi .. Latter says he has been transferred to chennai .. Friends decide to meet in some park [have a feeling tht this Ravi might be Shylu's ex-husband] ...

Thodarum ...

Thangai Akkaku Anni Big smile

Saravanan meets friend Ravi , pours out his woes , tells him of shylu matter with flashback support, expresses his dilemma because of nacharippu at home to tie the noose to the girl of their choice. Sadly feels ,saying no to shylu will amount to green drogam after having close relationship with her. Ravi brain washes him...says Shylu incident is just an accident , just forget it ,knowingly putting hand in current is foolish , kalyanam is 1000 kalathu payir , accept parents choice ...always the best.

KS home...UNNavritha Sathyagraha by KK...no green water will touch my teeth till my puthira sigamanigal give green signal to the wedding of My Choice. K S who comes home for lunch gets to know about this , calls out sons & gives big lecture. Emotional blackmail succeeds...Muthu the sothu first shows green flag for this kattayak kalayanam followed by Sara & Karthik. Patti wants to expedite marriage lest the boys change their mind. So the very next day selected for engagement.

AM house...phone rings , Meena attends ....KS gives the happy news...Wants to have the engagement the very next day ...auspicious day because sashti chaturthi rendum serndhu varadhu[ how is it possible logic udaikkudhe...chathurti , panchami , sashtinu illa varum.]Some discussion as to where the function should be held , finally decided on girls' house with close relatives. KS disconnects the line informing  Meena  that he is on his way to their house to discuss some important matter.

KS arrives at AM's house...all except Thamizh present. KS' biggest worry is Jodi porutham....educated Kavi may not be suitable for potlam suthing Muthu as much as Vasanthi misfit for engineer sara. No problem says Meena...when no jatahaka porutham seen why break your head on jodip porutham or padippup porutham , avasiyamillai. At this point Vasanthi MK [ mundhiri kottai not Muthu kumar] chip in .... says height ,weight , qualification wise Kavitha is best suited for Sara . I have no problem marrying MK [  Muthu Kumar].Ippadithan Thangai akkaku aNNi anal. Freeze on Meena's shocked  face.

Edited by Aahaana - 07 January 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniac_durgaZEESXYsrimaCarynsmlaksheclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mundanai Mudichu 9 - 13 Aug Update & Discussions" in Munthanai Mudichu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@laksh, like a cashewnut?  LOL  Nice start to my morning!  Incidentally, I usually reserve both slots but yesterday, it wouldn't let me reserve a second spot, kept telling me I was spamming.  I was thinking of doing it later, but you know what happens when I move away from here - I forget all about it after that!  It was definitely not your fault, so don't apologize.

Edited by eljay - 09 August 2010 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks eljay.  Thamizh's bloated ego is really too much to digest. Agreed her intentions are noble but that doesn't mean she can make decision for others.

OMG does  Karthik say that Prema should marry some one else ? Looks like he wants to punish himself may be by  marrying that loosup ponnu.Wink

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay.

Thamizh - can you please be reasonable.. i know that this is a serial and no character can depict reality... but people can dream cant they ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay. Karthik kku Vasanthi thaan sariyaana
jOdi Wink

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka , LJ maa ..

Thamizh , another omni Shocked .. Karthik kku , Vasanthi or Swathi ?? Nice aapu to Prema LOL ..

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay..

hmm... villains uruvaagum padalamaa...  aaNdavaa..

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay. Karthik Preme track is really sickening. Complication in Thamizh's marriage will be kick started by auto mama

Post Reply New Post

Go to top